Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duffy's 2005 24v wakesurfing mod thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duffymahoney View Post
    FAE is my favorite mod! Can't live without it.
    Yer damn right.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by MooseX View Post
      OK I just ordered my FAE..nice guy that Larry. When I dropped your name he took 20 off..bam! Thanks Duffy. He says it's shipping out today

Excellent Move!!

Larry is there if you have questions during the install as well, or for that matter anytime.

Comment

Got the JL 12 w3 in and boy does she pound! The bandpass box really creates amazing sound. Looks clean I think
        Attached Files
        Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Very nice. When is that thing scheduled to hit the water?

Comment

Custom sacs get here on Thursday. I have a loaner flyhigh enzo sac to test with. Maybe tomorrow.
            Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

nice clean job. Everything so far has a nice professional look and then some

so are you basically 'done' with mods except for the sacs?
              my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

Yep just about done, need to detail again but then it's time to try her. Here is my brewery logo on the side!
                Attached Files

Comment

is that cool or what. SO it seems were on the same course. I would have been in the water a week ago but the weather has kept me from finishing the sac project

. I'm goin in wed or thurs so on a smaller lake with no mussel check AND stay CLOSE to shore
                  my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

Yep just about done, need to detail again but then it's time to try her. Here is my brewery logo on the side!
                    Nice! I like beer.

Comment

Originally posted by MooseX View Post
                      is that cool or what. SO it seems were on the same course. I would have been in the water a week ago but the weather has kept me from finishing the sac project

. I'm goin in wed or thurs so on a smaller lake with no mussel check AND stay CLOSE to shore
                      Where? Donner?

Comment

yup

Comment

It made the most sense. I do believe we have some good weather headed our way.

Comment

Dropping my name can sometimes have that affect on people! Lol. Also works at shred stixx and maxwake.
                            helped me when getting my elevation!!!
                            Joey - Red 20V Riders Edition

Comment

What is this brewery of which you speak? We need a good beer guy around here.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                                It made the most sense. I do believe we have some good weather headed our way.
                                Finally... A wakeboard Wednesday coming up in 2 days!
                                supposed to be mid-upper 80's by Wed!
                                Never have I heard of 89 being closed for snow in June like this morning! LOL

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                                What is this brewery of which you speak? We need a good beer guy around here.
                                I like beer...
                                Waiting for another good one!

Comment

Working...
                                X