Alberta Tigé Events - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jetter View Post
    Sorry for the absence. For some reason I stopped getting notifications on my phone when someone chimed in. Anyway - Johnnie I have 1 extra site. A buddy and family is coming. He is a hardcore waterskier and has a Malibu ski boat. He will LOVE us making monster waves all over Little Bow.

Jetter
    Are you saying you have an extra site to give away, or that you need an extra site for your Malibu buddy?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
      Are you saying you have an extra site to give away, or that you need an extra site for your Malibu buddy?
      I now have an extra as I don't think he's coming. Waiting to hear on Bren's family.
      2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
      360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

I have a cousin named Tony included now. So he will take one of my spots. I can still adjust the tents as needed.

Comment

So it looks like I may be able to come out and see what this thing is all about lol. we wont be taking the boat to Koocanusa until the following Wednesday We are still waiting to see if my wife will be back from trail BC but if she cant make it Ill come with just the kids I think.

Comment

We will only be there for Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
              It's good to hear from all three of you again (AJ, Moto and Szklaruk).

I took the liberty of jotting down all the people past and present who have expressed interest in coming to our various events, to try and put faces, to names, (to usernames) and to boats. Please help me fill in the holes, and perhaps we can track down people who have expressed interest in past years (and never made it).

[ATTACH]48145[/ATTACH]

We've come a long ways since the first soggy year with three boats
              Maxpow Brendon 22v not camping

Comment

Looking forward to the get together. My son and wife will have to leave Sat and return Sun as he now has 4 ball games in Cgy. My daughter and friends and I will all be there. Happy to report I finally got the boat out yesterday and it ran perfectly and everything worked! We had a gorgeous afternoon on St. Mary's with Bren and his brother in law and his new to him 20V. A miny 3 Tige gathering.

20180527_182521.jpg

20180527_184036.jpg

Comment

Nice Jetter!

We managed to get the boat in the water yesterday as well - everything checked out and we are ready to go.

Let me know if you need a hand with the t-shirts for the weekend. As we get closer to the weekend we should start a bit of a list of sides that people are bringing to support the smoked meat

Can't wait!

Comment

Alright, where summer is here! (and I still won't have my boat out for another week or more....)

So my camping sites are pretty much fully booked now with friends and family. So here is what I got.

I booked 7 total with an allocation something like this:
                    Me - B37
                    Big Dave -B35
                    Harvard -B33
                    Bernie -B24
                    Tony - B22
                    Mike -B31
                    Rob -B29

littlebow8.png

I still have one person in a tent (maybe two) to find a home for. Jetter, please advise if you still have an extra spot.

Glad to have you aboard Brendon. Here is the updated attendee list:

Attached Files

Comment

Looking forward to the get together. My son and wife will have to leave Sat and return Sun as he now has 4 ball games in Cgy. My daughter and friends and I will all be there. Happy to report I finally got the boat out yesterday and it ran perfectly and everything worked! We had a gorgeous afternoon on St. Mary's with Bren and his brother in law and his new to him 20V. A miny 3 Tige gathering.
                      What was the water temp? I hope to be out next week. I'm headed to Three Hills cruise weekend with the TA this weekend.

Comment

All 3 of my sites are occupied. Me, MacTeacher, and KillerBren's bro in law.

Comment

Water at Stafford Lake this past weekend was between 14 and 17 (depending on where you were on the lake). It was refreshing for sure, but getting warmer everyday!

Comment

All 3 of my sites are occupied. Me, MacTeacher, and KillerBren's bro in law.
                            Who are in those other 3 sites then? Brennan and two others?

Comment

yup, me and 2 friends

Comment

So it looks like we are officially out of camp sites! That is exciting. There are still the drive up sites nearby if anyone else wants to come and wants to get in the powered section.

We are at 9 boats, plus whatever Seca chooses to bring. That is awesome. We are going to have to start some planning for times, food, events.... maybe even prizes or something. I hope Mike brings his drone again as I have always wanted a picture of a collection of Tiges in Alberta.

For those that don't have them already, I highly suggest picking up a pair of 2 way radios like these. We use Channel 7. Since there is no cell reception in the valley, this is the only way to communicate.

Another thought - we should set up a rendevous point on the water. Perhaps by the beach. This can be our pick up and drop off point. If anyone has a floating "island" of sorts we could place it here. Seca will need a spot to meet to pick up new demo riders and this seems better than the dock. The dock is nice, but it is quite a ways away from the action. The beach is a far better spot to come in and use. There is also a private dock there that we could perhaps get permission to use. I'm just not sure who we would ask.

beach.JPG

Here is a wider view. There is also that public use area between the beach and the parking lot we could assemble in. I'm not sure it has power, but I have a small generator we could use if we have to. So far as the BBQ/smoke goes, it may make sense to do it there. Otherwise it's quite an annoying trek to the camp sites.

beach2.JPG

Those are just some random thoughts falling from my head today.

Comment

Working...
                                X