No announcement yet.

Alberta Tigé Events - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great. What does SAMU stand for? (and are we adding the Seca logo?)

Comment

SAMU = Southern Alberta Meet Up!

I can add seca logo as well if they want.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
      2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
      360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

Originally posted by Jetter View Post
        SAMU = Southern Alberta Meet Up!

I can add seca logo as well if they want.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
        LOL.... how cute

Since we now have Harvard coming from Edmonton, perhaps it is time to drop the south part?

Jeff can comment, but I think Seca would appreciate us using the logo since they are bringing boats and boards. We both have copies of the logo file.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetter
          Yes I will do T-shirts again. Design for this year. Available in both mens and ladies sizes/cuts. $20 ea again. Pre-order by end of May.
          I could use one of those down here in Texas :-) Where do I preorder one at and would you send it here?
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
            LOL.... how cute

Since we now have Harvard coming from Edmonton, perhaps it is time to drop the south part?

Jeff can comment, but I think Seca would appreciate us using the logo since they are bringing boats and boards. We both have copies of the logo file.
            If you have Logo in large format or better yet vector format please email it to me. Maybe I'll just put Tige on the front and Seca and Alberta Meet Up 2018 - Little Bow on the back. I'll post a new mock up.

S

Comment

How about using this above the Tige Logo:

Or maybe a mountain range in the background.... Just random ideas. Either way I'll take a men's 2XL and a women's M. I'll take a kid's too if you can do em.

Comment

My wife and I will order 2 but none of this south stuff on it.... haha. A Daniel Harvard, Investors Group logo for being a bbq sponsor

Comment

Originally posted by Harvard View Post
                  A Daniel Harvard, Investors Group logo for being a bbq sponsor
                  You won't get an argument from me!

Comment

T-Shirt Design

Ok - I am trying this for the third time! Here is front and back of shirt. If I have to ad more the cost of the shirt will have to rise.

$20 ea. If you are ordering I need sizes please. Mens, Ladies, and Kids sizes available.

TUM18BF.jpg

Mens Sizes
                    mens.PNG

Ladies Sizes
                    ladies.PNG

Youth Sizes
                    youth.PNG
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Jetter; 03-28-2018, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Those look terrific. Now Daniel is really gonna have to deliver on those ribs!

Do you have a sizing chart of the kids stuff? My little dinosaur is a kid's size 8 (Medium) if that works. Also the 2XL for me and M for the wife. 3 shirts total.

I'll ask if any of my buddies want in also. I'll get back to you on that.
                      Last edited by JohnnieMo; 03-28-2018, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Man those look wicked. The traeger will be working hard all weekend long and there will be lots of meat for everyone! I’ll need a Mens XL and a Ladies L please

Comment

Jetter, as always you have outdone yourself!!

I am going to pass the design along to SECA (so that they are aware) and see if they want any shirts as well. I believe that they have sent an initial email out to their customer list for Alberta (I added a link to this site and forum as a source of information), so we may see an increase in people hitting the list. I also reached out to szklaruk to see if he was going to attend this year (he has been strangely quiet so far). There are a few more owners down here that I am going to reach out to as well.

So, we have SECA coming and bringing boat(s) and boards. We have an awesome BBQ lined up courtesy of Harvard. Anything else that we want to try to put together for the weekend? I really think we need to do an (un)official night surf session for those who haven't done it before (especially if the weather is decent). I would also like to get some good drone shots of all of the boats together on the late at some point (for everyone). I think the party wave would be awesome to try to put together as well (not sure any of us are good enough to surf it - but that is a different problem). Any other ideas?

As for shirts, I am just checking with the family to see who all wants one.

Comment

Harvard,

Do we want to try to coordinate the BBQ a bit (kind of make a list of sides and supporting items to complement the meat that people can sign-up to bring) or just let it unfold organically? I don't want to get in your way on this, but am happy to help. Just let us know.

Comment

Hey macteacher2 do we really need sides with smoked meat!? Haha yea if people want to add in some sides that would be great. Beans, corn on the cob, potatoes, salads? I would normally offer all these too but the amount of meat on the gril it will leave me little to no room left for anything else. I’ll have a tent set up with a table to lay everything out for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Harvard View Post
                                Hey macteacher2 do we really need sides with smoked meat!? Haha yea if people want to add in some sides that would be great. Beans, corn on the cob, potatoes, salads? I would normally offer all these too but the amount of meat on the gril it will leave me little to no room left for anything else. I’ll have a tent set up with a table to lay everything out for everyone
                                Harvard,

We can most definitely help out with that stuff. As we get a bit closer to the event I will throw up a bit of a list of items that people can contribute and people can call dibs on whatever they like. This is going to be HUGE - let's hope the weather cooperates for us this year!

Comment

Working...
                                X