Alberta Tigé Events - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jetter View Post
    Looking at the reservation site this morning I see others have booked Thur-Sun and scooped some of the spots we are looking for. I think maybe we should look at the area circled below. What do you think?

[ATTACH]47774[/ATTACH]
    I noticed that too. I think we just need to pick our spots and then post them here so others can assemble together. It makes sense to get spots that back towards each other rather than the opposite sides of the same road.

I'm kinda eyeing this section here.... until it changes.

littlebow6.PNG

Comment

Those vultures, I didn't expect that at all.

Either that section Johnnie or 1 section to the north. Im not sure how long everyones trailers are but the section to the north has longer spots, it probably doesnt matter though. On second look, the area you circled looks to have more room between spots so thats probably better.

Lets see what happens today and try and make a plan tonight. Im looking at 16,18 and 27.

Comment

Hey guys,

1 thing to keep in mind is that there is a row of bushes that separates those sites from each other (runs parallel to the road). It might be better to straddle the road rather than try to back to back (just my 2 cents).

Comment

Does anyone know for sure if booking opens at midnight or 9am tomorrow? Neither is good for me but 9am may be impossible.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
          2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
          360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

I think it is 9 am.

https://www.albertaparks.ca/albertap...-reservations/

Comment

9am is correct. I tried this morning at 8 and it was still a day behind.

I don’t think those bushes are impassable. I thought it was more likely high tree cover. But I didn’t investigate that closely last year.

I think we take what we get at this point. Just post on here as soon as you reserve.

I’m ready to start surfing already!

Comment

Hey everyone!

After talking with JohnnyMo, my wife and I will be coming for the weekend with our new RZR we don’t have the boat yet but we are counting down the days till delivery! I’d also like to sponsor a bbq, I’ll haul down my Traeger and do some roasts and ribs.

Take care!

I tried to upload some pics of our build but I’m technologically challenged

Comment

Originally posted by Harvard View Post
                  Hey everyone!

After talking with JohnnyMo, my wife and I will be coming for the weekend with our new RZR we don’t have the boat yet but we are counting down the days till delivery! I’d also like to sponsor a bbq, I’ll haul down my Traeger and do some roasts and ribs.

Take care!

I tried to upload some pics of our build but I’m technologically challenged
                  Sounds great! good to have you Harvard, can't wait to see your boat as well. Looking forward to this trip guys, its going to be a blast and it gets better every year. If we start getting some Edmonton guys joining the crowd we may have to move it a little further north in future years? Sheerness Johnnie?

Comment

Alberta Tigé Events - 2018

North, south doesn’t matter as long as there is water!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Booked 28, 30, 32

Comment

Looks like we got these.

littelbow.PNG

There is still stall 20 available if anyone wants it down the road. Also 26A/B. Those purple spots are drive up along the side too if people want to come last minute. Jetter went off script, so we got what we got

Thanks for joining the party Harvard!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
                          Looks like we got these.

[ATTACH]47790[/ATTACH]

There is still stall 20 available if anyone wants it down the road. Also 26A/B. Those purple spots are drive up along the side too if people want to come last minute. Jetter went off script, so we got what we got

Thanks for joining the party Harvard!
                          My trailer is 30 ft so I had to book that row. It's all good. We are all in and have power. Now if the snow will melt and we can get some decent weather it will be a great weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Harvard View Post
                            North, south doesn’t matter as long as there is water!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            Great looking boat! Did you intentionally option it without a drivers seat? :P

Comment

I’m more of a stander and didn’t want to be tied down to a seat haha. I don’t know why it didn’t show the seat

Comment

Harvard - you had me at smoker. Smoked meat and a day on the water. This meet-up can not come quick enough!!

Comment

Working...
                                X