No announcement yet.

Alberta Tigé Events - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sir are correct. I thought both B and C were powered, but they aren't. It looks like my search was tagging those sites as taken, but in fact they just weren't meeting my power criteria. It looks like it won't be as hard to get spots in this case.

The C sites are a bit nicer, but the B's will be okay. Anywhere in those first few rows should be fine. I will book 5 of those sites for my group and Frosty. You Lethbridge folk can coordinate and do the same.
    Last edited by JohnnieMo; 03-13-2018, 07:03 PM.

Comment

I am also working on another family to join us. He is a big waterskier and has a Malibu ski model but what the heck - more the merrier right?

Bren I can also go online and book too. We'll talk before the 23rd.
      2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
      360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

I am also working on another family to join us. He is a big waterskier and has a Malibu ski model but what the heck - more the merrier right?

Bren I can also go online and book too. We'll talk before the 23rd.

Comment

Hey guys - I am still hoping a trailer is going to be in the cards for the summer. If that is not the case, I will throw down a tent (provided the weather looks decent). Jetter or Killer - if you guys could to grab me a site I can etransfer the money to you.

Comment

Okay, for clarification, are we going with the B spots or the C spots?

Comment

Originally posted by killerbren View Post
              Okay, for clarification, are we going with the B spots or the C spots?
              I'm gonna try to book B-0 to B-4 for the Calgary folks. B-9 to B-14 would be a good option for the Lethbridge posse (or vice versa).

littebow5.PNG

Jetter - my wife is already putting in her order for a t-shirt after last year's shenanigans.

Comment

To be clear, it looks like booking opens up on Saturday at 12:01am. I'm sure a handful of sites will go quickly, but in general I don't think we should have a problem. As a comparison, the previous weekend is about half sold out as of Tuesday. So that is three days worth of bookings to do that. I think I'll add a spare booking just in case. I'll grab B-13 also.

littlebow5.PNG

Comment

I'm going to try and book 9-10-11 for myself, a guest, and MacTeacher. Bren will book for him and his guests.

Comment

Thanks Jetter!

I have been communicating with SECA about the weekend and they are interested again. They have even provided me with logos. A couple of questions:

1. Jetter, are you willing to do shirts again this year?
                    2. What would be like to see from SECA? (Johnnie has already talked to them about boat(s) and boards).
                    3. They are willing to send information out to their client lists regarding the event. Do we want to try to plan for a Friday or Saturday night BBQ together? Do we want to try to put together a party wave session?

Let me know as I am putting together some preliminary information for SECA to send out (as the sites open up this week).

Comment

Yes to party wave. Yes to BBQ on Saturday. There is a ton of space to the left of site B-3 that can be used to setup a Seca tent/table/BBQ/boats if they so desire.

If they wish to invite new prospective Tige owners, I would be happy to take people out on the water and help advertise the brand. I think most of us feel the same way. I think the reason I bought a Tige in the first place was because of this online community. An actual local community would be even better. I can see the upside for Seca.

Comment

So it looks like i'm going to need 3 spots, 1 for me and 2 for friends, it would be nice if they were together.

Johnnie, do you have plans for B3 or is that one of your "extra just in case" spots?

Jetter, do you mind moving over one way or the other so I can put 3 spots together. One of the guys has a tiny trailer thats small enough to fit on B13 if it makes a difference.

Comment

I am reserving for myself, Big Dave, Frosty, Frosty's buddy and I also have two friends camping in tents which I hoped to mash on to one spot. There is also a high degree of likelihood my sister will be coming again, but with a camper. So I'm really looking at 6 spots. I am flexible about moving them around.

It's also possible some of these spots are taken already by long term visitors. So we may need to be flexible.

For the record I'm really choked I messed up the group site.

Comment

Okay, Im looking at 12, 14 and 25 then.

Comment

Also guys, I think I am going to stay the Sunday night as well. Some of my friends might not be able to come until saturday morning so it would be nice to stay a couple days depending on weather of course. If you don't have to work on Monday stick around.

Comment

Looking at the reservation site this morning I see others have booked Thur-Sun and scooped some of the spots we are looking for. I think maybe we should look at the area circled below. What do you think?

Capture.PNG

Comment

Working...
                                X