No announcement yet.

Alberta Tigé Events - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add another t-shirt to my order. This time a men's XL. So total I'm at 2XL, XL, M (ladies), M (kids).

Below freezing all week... This is insane.

Comment

Jeeter - I will need 1 adult large t-shirt and 1 adult small t-shirt please. Let me know where to e-transfer the money to.

Also, if you need a hand printing them up, give me a shout.

Comment

JohnnieMo and Jetter - Thanks for booking the sites!!!
        Jetter - I will need 2 adult large shirts again please! Thanks again for doing this.
        And thanks to everyone else for organizing everything! Let me know how I can help out.

Looking forward to this event and seeing you guys!!!

Comment

So does anybody have their arctic wetsuits ready for next month? I am twitching to find any water that isn't frozen and get in it!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
            So does anybody have their arctic wetsuits ready for next month? I am twitching to find any water that isn't frozen and get in it!
            Johnnie - I was in the water yesterday helping pull Boat lifts out of Stafford Lake before they got damaged by the Ice. Water temp was 3 degrees. I am not keen on getting back into it until the sun has done some serious warming!!

Comment

3C degrees! That is awesome. Where is Stafford Lake?

It looks to be staying above 0 for the most part for the next few weeks. That should eliminate all the snow and ice.

Comment

Jetter, instead of shirts can you do drysuits for us? We might need them! Haha! On that note, can you please add a youth M on my order of shirts for my son. Thanks again!!!

Comment

If I told you my boats in the water, how mad would you guys be?

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
                    If I told you my boats in the water, how mad would you guys be?
                    I saw your pictures..... I'd say envious is the word. How cold is the water there?

Comment

A balmy 49 degrees was its high. Going out after work and school today

Comment

The new boat is in so the lake can thaw anytime now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Harvard View Post
                          The new boat is in so the lake can thaw anytime now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          I'll help you surf that

Do you have any boards yet?

Comment

No boards yet, when the water warms up just a tiny bit Riverside will lend me some boards to try out. I can’t wait for June tho!

Comment

Alberta Tigé Events - 2018

Chestermere is ready! I just need my ice breaker attachment and some form of mud sleigh.

Not sure if this will work....

https://www.facebook.com/parksmarina...5277677071135/
                              Last edited by JohnnieMo; 04-23-2018, 02:00 AM.

Comment

SECA Marine just sent this out to their email list:

https://mailchi.mp/9cc0acf47b10/tig-...w?e=a3026996bb

Comment

Working...
                                X