No announcement yet.

Alberta Tigé Events - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my update on spots. We are full. I've also got three people staying in tents or doubling up on my existing spots. Apparently that is free of charge so long as they don't park on the site. I think I went a little crazy inviting people, so it will be a bit crowded (still kicking myself about not getting the group site)

littlebow9.png
    Last edited by JohnnieMo; 06-11-2018, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Hi Johnny, do you want to take my extra spot(B-29) or share it? My family is tenting it and my buddy Rob and his family are bringing his trailer. We can share a site(B-31) if need or if you want to throw another tent with me, that works, if you need more room. I just need to make sure I have a spot to park my truck. We are good either way, just thought I'd offer if you needed more room. We had another family that was suppose to join us and tent with us but they had to back out, so my numbers are 4 adults, 5 kids for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Frosty_Power View Post
        Hi Johnny, do you want to take my extra spot(B-29) or share it? My family is tenting it and my buddy Rob and his family are bringing his trailer. We can share a site(B-31) if need or if you want to throw another tent with me, that works, if you need more room. I just need to make sure I have a spot to park my truck. We are good either way, just thought I'd offer if you needed more room. We had another family that was suppose to join us and tent with us but they had to back out, so my numbers are 4 adults, 5 kids for now.
        Thanks for the offer. I'll see what my tenting friends have to say and we can adjust as necessary. I don't think there will be a problem. We can also snag one of those drive up sites to the west on Friday to get more space if needed.

Whoever ended up getting B-20 is in for a rowdy weekend

Comment

IMPORTANT FOR ALL THOSE ATTENDING!

If you are planning on eating with us Saturday night with meat courtesy Daniel please sign up for a side dish to share if you have not already done so.

Go back to Post #119 in this thread to sign up.
          2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
          360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

Not only do we need sides we need someone to supply plates, forks and knives

Comment

Originally posted by Harvard View Post
              Not only do we need sides we need someone to supply plates, forks and knives
              One of my group will handle the dishes etc. I'll update the list.

Comment

All my peeps have committed to the food list and planned their arrival. We will be fine with the spots already available, so Frosty, you can keep yours as planned. I have two tenters, and my sister is just sleeping in her Suburban with her 3 year old. So I don't think there is any issue.

I've been watching the forecast closely. We might get some rain, but the heat looks decent, as does the wind. We may have some down time, but that works okay.

forecast.JPG

Let's hope this only gets better.

I can't wait! i'm getting the boat all shined up this weekend and ready to try out an assortment of new goodies.

Comment

there will be 5 adults and 2 kids with us but we arent sure if we will be there for supper depends what time the meal is?

Comment

Hey gang, I’m having trouble adding to the grub sheet. Looks like dinner is already very well covered. I will bring a couple sausage & cheese platters for snacks. There will just be my wife and I and 5 year old daughter for supper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Szklaruk - I added your items to the grub document.

Comment

Here is the update on attendees. Looks solid for about 10 boats and around 60-65 people! This is coming along well.

littlebowlist6.PNG

Weather is looking less cooperative. We will likely have some patches of rain, and potentially some wind. The good news is the lake has plenty of coves to hide in. So this won't be ideal, but it will be better than many of our past excursions.

I spoke with Harvard, and he said expect dinner to be between 7 to 8pm.

I'm looking forward to seeing the boat dock entirely littered with Tiges.

Comment

you can add my bro in law onto that list. His name is Travis and he has a 20V. He's camping with us as well.
                          Last edited by killerbren; 06-20-2018, 06:37 AM.

Comment

One of these years we may actually get a nice day! Forecast for Saturday is not looking good buy I am perfectly capable of drinking beer in the rain.

We'll make the best of it I guess. I am going to try to bring one of those square tents with no sides to put food under. If anyone else has one of those bring it along.

Here's hoping Sunday's weather comes a day early.
                            2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
                            360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

Maybe we need to start having this in May or September to get the good weather! The good news is that it may rain, but it won't be windy. I just re-treated my cover so I'm ready for anything. We plan to book our site another day and stay late on Sunday also.

I've added KillerBro to the list.

Note that the two other camping sites in our section are availability again. I guess the sun-watchers got scared away and relinquished their spots. So B-20 and B-26 are open for booking.

littlebowlist7.jpg
                              Last edited by JohnnieMo; 06-20-2018, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Here is my final update. There is one more family coming from Seca. All I got is they are the Bell family and they have a new R21. Not sure how many people, but let's say 4. 3 people are coming from Seca and bringing an RZX2 and an R21 for sure plus boards and other goodies. I suggest you bring some cash if you want to partake. There is no internet down there, so things like credit and debit won't work. They might still take credit cards for larger items and process after. I'm not sure exactly. Total number of expected people is about 65. (<-- this is actually quite incredible)

littlebowlist8.PNG

Weather is going to be okay. Raining Friday night and Saturday morning. We might not make it on to the water until noon or so. That will be okay. Sunday is looking awesome if people want to stay later. I plan on staying till Sunday evening.

weatherlast.PNG

I'll be on Channel 7 and listening for your guys tomorrow on the first day of summer!
                                Last edited by JohnnieMo; 06-21-2018, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X