debates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
    People blame the president as if he controls every single thing. There are 488 member of the house, of which the republicans control. If anybody follows the house speaker, John Boehner, this would show you the credibility and worthiness of the Republican party. Absolutely NOTHING was accomplished in the past 2 year worth noting. Then if something gets done, we move onward to 100 senate members which the Dems control, then we finally go to the president. So for all you students that blame Obama, it all starts at the bottom and works it's way up. Obamba inherited a bankrupt country four years ago. The deficit was a unanimous decision among both the Dems and the Republicans. It's not about the one guy on top. Thank you...you may be seated.
    From the bottom up the dems had control of the congress and pres. for 2.5 years and have run us into the ground, as far as inherited , Reagan inherited a worse ecomomy from Jimmy Carter and turned it around so inherited isnt an exchuse...

Comment

I can only speak for my small bussiness , President said in debate that I receieved 18 tax cuts, received (0) only tax increases.
      As to health care goverment doesnt have the right to force anybody to buy anything, thats a violation of my freedom!
      As to auto industry GM didnt need bailout , fact there were several investors , Penski for one who were in the process of purchaseing severall sections of and the entirety of company would have remained in tact, but goverment steped in and stock holders took it in the shorts, for who the unions.
      As to housing bust you need to check your history, CRT ACT 1977 BILL passed by Jimmy Carter started the road we went down towards the housing bust if you have a chance read it I did, it gave loans to people who shouldnt have gotten them with the only regulation that it be fair and just, howerver I couldnt get one unless I could prove I could pay for it, and then because the banks didnt want to loan this way the govorment developement of Freddy Mac and Fanny Mae to buy up bad loans on whos dime , yours and mine.
      Now last but not least, I pray that Obamas limo breaks down in front of my shop so I can express my disgust for his comments of how my mother and father didnt start this bussiness on there own, and to which my sons are now involved in, because despite everything he and congress have done, he wont take that away from my family, they received no govorment help, and to come back and back trac on what he said as pertaining to he ment the roads , etc. our tax dollars paid for that , where the hell does he think the money that gets paid out come from???????????
      Am I pissed ??? your dam right!!!!!!!!

Comment

How come everything that happened before Obama is Bush's fault? How come everything that has gotten worse under Obama and his mostly democratic controlled congress isn't their fault? I for one sure don't want 4 more years of Obama's help. I did just fine without him. I believe a man should work for his money. Obama just buys his votes with handouts and allows illegals to vote too.We all need to vote ,our futures depend on it.
        I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

[QUOTE=dom w. forte;657325]
          As to health care government doesn't have the right to force anybody to buy anything, that's a violation of my freedom!

Health care was hedge money at its best. If someone in your family became severely ill and you lost ur medical insurance, the pre-existing condition would make it impossible for you to ever buy insurance. 90% of people near retirement couldn't retire.
          The gov forces you to buy car insurance for the well being of EVERYONE in society, and the same is happening to medical insurance. Big corporations are now forced to pay medical insurance thus taking 40 million people of medicare, which we are paying for through tax money. Bill HR 3962 better known as Affordable Health Care Act was the best thing that's ever happened to us as a society. 6 million young adults now have health insurance because they can remain on their parents policy as they continue through school or make their way into a career. My son is one of them. But the republicans would rather keep medical insurance a privilege for the few and continue on the road of grotesque social policy that's equivalent to social cancer. the average american is selfish and greedy and has no regard for their neighbor, just themselves and of course their boat. I've always paid medical insurance for my employee's though I don't have to. I guess if I didn't I could afford a new Z3 this year. Dom, do you do the same?

Comment

As to health care government doesn't have the right to force anybody to buy anything, that's a violation of my freedom!

Health care was hedge money at its best. If someone in your family became severely ill and you lost ur medical insurance, the pre-existing condition would make it impossible for you to ever buy insurance. 90% of people near retirement couldn't retire.
            The gov forces you to buy car insurance for the well being of EVERYONE in society, and the same is happening to medical insurance. Big corporations are now forced to pay medical insurance thus taking 40 million people of medicare, which we are paying for through tax money. Bill HR 3962 better known as Affordable Health Care Act was the best thing that's ever happened to us as a society. 6 million young adults now have health insurance because they can remain on their parents policy as they continue through school or make their way into a career. My son is one of them. But the republicans would rather keep medical insurance a privilege for the few and continue on the road of grotesque social policy that's equivalent to social cancer. the average american is selfish and greedy and has no regard for their neighbor, just themselves and of course their boat. I've always paid medical insurance for my employee's though I don't have to. I guess if I didn't I could afford a new Z3 this year. Dom, do you do the same?
            1st off, the Feds do no force anyone to buy auto insurance.

2nd, states do not even force you to buy auto insurance, but they do require you to be able to indemnify the other driver(s) in case of an accident that is YOUR fault. If one has the cash on hand, they can place it in a bond or escrow in place of buying "insurance".

3rd, Ones personal health insurance is worlds apart from automobile liability insurance.
            Last edited by chpthril; 10-09-2012, 03:04 PM.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

[QUOTE=chpthril;657347]

1st off, the Feds do no force anyone to buy auto insurance.

2nd, states do not even force you to buy auto insurance, but they do require you to be able to indemnify the other driver(s) in case of an accident that is YOUR fault. If one has the cash on hand, they can place it in a bond or escrow in place of buying "insurance".

3rd, Ones personal health insurance is worlds apart from automobile liability insurance.
              Health Insurance is a function of a healthy society. The problem with United States is were so greedy and selfish we truly don't give a damn about our society as a whole, or our neighbor, just ourselves. So here lies the problem which stems from the old saying. What's good for me, is good for me. Anybody that has traveled extensively through the world knows that the American culture is the middle finger. One figure says F U to his neighbor and the other 4 fingers point to himself.

Comment

Health Insurance is a function of a healthy society. The problem with United States is were so greedy and selfish we truly don't give a damn about our society as a whole, or our neighbor, just ourselves. So here lies the problem which stems from the old saying. What's good for me, is good for me. Anybody that has traveled extensively through the world knows that the American culture is the middle finger. One figure says F U to his neighbor and the other 4 fingers point to himself.
                Since you care so much about me and my well being I will give you my paypal account and you can send me some money to help me out. And I only take large bills in large quantities.
                Last edited by skippabcool; 10-09-2012, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I guy I used to work with was an Obama supporter because of his race, Obama'a and his, as well as his brother went to school and was roommates with Obama. They voted to make history. I just spoke with him. He is not re electing Obama, voting to make history was not a smart move he decided. He doesn't like the fact that he gets to work then pass the money he made around to those that are above working.

Comment

Originally posted by skippabcool View Post
                    Since you care so much about me and my well being I will give you my paypal account and you can send me some money to help me out. And I only take large bills in large quantities.
                    Ok....I have to admit that one made me laugh.

Comment

"Anybody that has traveled extensively through the world knows that the American culture is the middle finger. One figure says F U to his neighbor and the other 4 fingers point to himself." WOW! As a retired military man who has visited over 25 countries, this statement is down right pathetic. I will not get into a political argument, but I will argue about this specific part of your RANT! The missions, volunteer projects, and welfare visits we made to many different nations never included the middle finger you spoke of. Yes, our culture is envied amd despised at the same time from many living abroad. However, people all over the world have benefited from our humanitarian efforts that included the backbones and all 10 fingers of MANY DIFFERENT SERVICE MEMBERS. Do me a favor Nobody, political disagreements are fine, but making such a ridiculous statement insults the work I have done to promote this countries good name. Leave it political, and get off off your high horse of ignorance!
                      Last edited by D&P Powell; 10-09-2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

D&P - if you edit your post and delete the Originally posted by chpthril that might keep him out of it. Right off I thought that was a quote that Chpthril made. There was something funky about the way that it was originally quoted.

Comment

Thanks Skippa

Comment

Originally posted by skippabcool View Post
                            D&P - if you edit your post and delete the Originally posted by chpthril that might keep him out of it. Right off I thought that was a quote that Chpthril made. There was something funky about the way that it was originally quoted.
                            Yeah, makes it look like im spreading misinformation
                            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ok....I have to admit that one made me laugh.
                              I don't think there is anything funny about redistribution of wealth. I work my arse off to make a good living and I'll be damned if I'm called "selfish" for wanting to keep MY money.

If anything, you are selfish for wanting to take my money away from me!
                              Waiting for another good one!

Comment

LOL! I hope this isn't real...HAHAHA! It's funny though!

Comment

Working...
                                X