debates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

debates

Remember tonight starts the presidential debates, be sure and watch, and then post what you liked or disliked!

Finally! A thread for Nobody.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
        But you gotta be able make a point in order to debate something
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
          But you gotta be able make a point in order to debate something
          The point is, GOP peeps picked the wrong guy to turn this place around! That's all I'm postin...enjoy the debate that this thread will become. I envision this one getting locked and deleted.

Comment

Heh... Nobody wanna make some wagers again?!
            Waiting for another good one!

Comment

Get the money spender out of office enough said
              www.1320diesel.com Home of the Fastest Diesels!
              http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs?hd=1

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                The point is, GOP peeps picked the wrong guy to turn this place around! That's all I'm postin...enjoy the debate that this thread will become. I envision this one getting locked and deleted.
                Who would you have picked? I think that Mitt has a better chance than someone who was more to the right, whether you like him or not. If we think that Romney has been painted as a woman hater, just wait to see what would have happened with any of the other candidates. I personally liked Santorum better, but I think the liberals would have had even more of a delight trashing him.
                Last edited by talltigeguy; 10-03-2012, 05:12 PM.
                Be excellent to one another.

Comment

What?

2000 20ci, ozarks. Do either of these men boat, ski, or wakeboard?? Thats a deal breaker for me. M&M

Comment

Originally posted by M&M View Post
                    2000 20ci, ozarks. Do either of these men boat, ski, or wakeboard?? Thats a deal breaker for me. M&M
                    It's not a wakeboat, but hey, it's a start.

Comment

Originally posted by M&M View Post
                      If you believe this article, Romney is supposedly a "stud water-skier" and has a home with a $630,000 boathouse in New Hampshire

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012...-annual-summer

Comment

NICKYPOO your a butt wipe, but I love you anyway.

FlatFive - yes! Obama takes the office for $20. Dems hold Congress for $20.00 (this includes 50%) and I haven't' a clue what will happen in the house.

As for Dom's suggestion. I no longer listen to canned speeches.

Both Romney and Mr. O will tell us what we want to hear.

The presidential office has to deal with a congress and a house to get anything done.

So our vote should be based on what bills have been presented to the house and how each party or candidate votes. Same goes for congress.

Taking a look at what the republican controlled house has proposed and or delivered......it amounts to either nothingness or partisanship.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
                          NICKYPOO your a butt wipe, but I love you anyway.

FlatFive - yes! Obama takes the office for $20. Dems hold Congress for $20.00 (this includes 50%) and I haven't' a clue what will happen in the house.

As for Dom's suggestion. I no longer listen to canned speeches.

Both Romney and Mr. O will tell us what we want to hear.

The presidential office has to deal with a congress and a house to get anything done.

So our vote should be based on what bills have been presented to the house and how each party or candidate votes. Same goes for congress.

Taking a look at what the republican controlled house has proposed and or delivered......it amounts to either nothingness or partisanship.
                          You never paid up for last time when you were wrong. At least you never paid me.

Funny that you have problems with the bills the republicans have presented....when president Obama has not even presented a budget in 3 years.

We are on the edge of a fiscal cliff where the entitlements are growing to such a proportion that the entitlees can vote themselves what they want. And then the whole deck of cards will collapse when we run out of other people's money. I do not see how democrats seem unconcerned about this.

Comment

I had my mind made up 4 years ago....

Comment

Originally posted by sparky216
                              Chuck Norris for president.
                              x2, ha! Romney gets my vote!

Comment

Working...
                              X