debates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talltigeguy View Post
    You never paid up for last time when you were wrong. At least you never paid me.

Funny that you have problems with the bills the republicans have presented....when president Obama has not even presented a budget in 3 years.

We are on the edge of a fiscal cliff where the entitlements are growing to such a proportion that the entitlees can vote themselves what they want. And then the whole deck of cards will collapse when we run out of other people's money. I do not see how democrats seem unconcerned about this.
    DID TOO! Ask FlatFive.

Tampabay kicked Baltimore's butt 4 to 1 last night.

Its rainy and cold in Chicago, why would anybody want to live here?

I need a Sinister SD4 NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
      DID TOO! Ask FlatFive.

Go to Walmart and get a Sony xplode, should b perfect
      Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

DID TOO! Ask FlatFive.

Because!!

Comment

Originally posted by labrat View Post
          Because!!
          BECAUSE WHY?

Comment

NICKYPOO your a butt wipe, but I love you anyway.
            You're a dickface and I hate you.
            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I must admit that Nobody paid me my $20
              "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                12 months ago I was a panzy azz
                6 months ago I was a fag
                today I'm a dickface.

What will I be tomorrow??

I just love you MICKYPOO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                  100 likes, 0 dislikes
                  Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

How old are we?

Comment

Really, must you taunt the weak-minded?

I missed the debate. Kids activities are kicking my butt these days!

I find it interesting though: Seems clear (other than from the Obama close-ups and whack-a-do leftists) that Romney "won." That said, there is a debate raging to understand if there is any correlation of "winning" and a material impact in the polls / let alone voting position of the great unwashed.
                      Last edited by jwanck11; 10-05-2012, 02:14 AM.

Comment

I heard that gas prices were $1.87/gal when our current pres took office. If that's correct I HOPE we see a change.
                        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I think that Obama was distracted by the Middle East, Africa, the second dead border agent, the implosion of Europe, Fast & Furious bubbling up again, the anemic GDP, the unemployment rate, the national debt, the weakening dollar, the poverty level, the poor illegal’s that he hasn't gotten amnesty for yet, the failure of the Stimulus, the failure of his green energy experiments, the women without contraceptives, blacks who do not support gay marriage, gas prices running over $5, Iran, energy problems, union weakness, his failed budget by 99-0, his executive orders which are un-Constitutional, the fact that he forgot to get Michelle something for her anniversary, and the fact that he really wanted to be golfing or on vacation rather than debating a man who was destroying him

Comment

Originally posted by socalsynergy View Post
                            I think that Obama was distracted by the Middle East, Africa, the second dead border agent, the implosion of Europe, Fast & Furious bubbling up again, the anemic GDP, the unemployment rate, the national debt, the weakening dollar, the poverty level, the poor illegal’s that he hasn't gotten amnesty for yet, the failure of the Stimulus, the failure of his green energy experiments, the women without contraceptives, blacks who do not support gay marriage, gas prices running over $5, Iran, energy problems, union weakness, his failed budget by 99-0, his executive orders which are un-Constitutional, the fact that he forgot to get Michelle something for her anniversary, and the fact that he really wanted to be golfing or on vacation rather than debating a man who was destroying him
                            Nope, it was the elevation.

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by socalsynergy View Post

Exactly....and wondering when his next party with Jay-Z would be...

Comment

Originally posted by jwanck11 View Post
                                Really, must you taunt the weak-minded?

I missed the debate. Kids activities are kicking my butt these days!

I find it interesting though: Seems clear (other than from the Obama close-ups and whack-a-do leftists) that Romney "won." That said, there is a debate raging to understand if there is any correlation of "winning" and a material impact in the polls / let alone voting position of the great unwashed.
                                I think it might help Romney with fundraising, and that might translate to a few more votes. That seems like a reasonable outcome. It for sure has generated some enthusiasm on the right. The funny thing is that the ones who might decide this election are those who really don't pay attention much, but watch TV.
                                Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Working...
                                X