No announcement yet.

debates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama only wants to raise taxes on the rich, not the middle class.

So whats this fiscal cliff???

WAIT, WHAT!!! Income tax rates go up 4% and FICA goes back up 2%.

This will hit the middle and lower class the hardest.

Comment

The debates havent even started yet guys Go Mitt!!!
      Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

I say we make a drinking game out of this. Here's the rules: every time you hear Obama tell a lie, mention George Bush, or blame the "previous administration", take a shot. You may need to make sure you have more than one bottle of your favorite liquor for this one as one bottle might not be enough. Anyone standing (or breathing for that matter) afterwards, wins. Who's ready to play?

Comment

Originally posted by 383ws6 View Post
          I say we make a drinking game out of this. Here's the rules: every time you hear Obama tell a lie, mention George Bush, or blame the "previous administration", take a shot. You may need to make sure you have more than one bottle of your favorite liquor for this one as one bottle might not be enough. Anyone standing (or breathing for that matter) afterwards, wins. Who's ready to play?
          Damn, 12 minutes in and im out of booze already
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

2 nights sober, I need a beer But i dont want to play that game cuz I'll be sick til noon tomorrow
            Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

I love it......a post on politics on a boating website turns into a drinking game.

Comment

repeat repeat repeat

Comment

All that beer made me have to pee
                  Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Dammit, I knew I should've patented my idea. Thief

Comment

X2 on get the big spender out of office, we need a succesful business man to turn this train wreck around.

Comment

Originally posted by GUY_RPM View Post
                          X2 on get the big spender out of office, we need a succesful business man to turn this train wreck around.
                          Couldn't resist...hope Romney gets in and does it just like this!
                          http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/fr...audits-america

Comment

ABC, always be closing if you want the knife set
                            2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
                            2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

One word. Dissapointment. One rich dude and another who will always have a house divided. Did anyone learn anything new from the debate? Staying awake was my challenge. No matter how hard I tried I did not learn anything new.Does either candidate have what it takes to get the house undivided?

How many consider yourselves as lower middle class? I would bet the demographic for TO members is far from lower middle class!

We need to hear an actual plan from Romney not just rhetoric! Maybe we will learn something from next presidential debate! what a choice

One thing for sure is to fix the debate format!

Comment

Im one of the small bussinesses that got those 18 tax cuts that the president spoke about last night, I just must of misplaced them !!!!
                                Oh I know I live here legally , so I probably dont qualify!!

Comment

Working...
                                X