No announcement yet.

Southern Alberta Meet-up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome weekend boys! Great meeting you and your families. Pics and vids to come soon!!!!

Comment

It was great to meet you as well this weekend. Looking forward to more get togethers in the future.

Comment

I say we have a big western Canada one!

Comment

We only got out for a couple hours, but was great to meet everyone we did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks again everyone. We had a blast. Looking forward to doing it again. A lot of fun to try other boards and other waves. Here are a couple of pics in our shirts. Next year we'll need to get everyone together in one photo. And next year I'm booking in B with full power!
            20170617_191659.jpg
            IMG-20170618-WA0012.jpg
            2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
            360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
              I say we have a big western Canada one!
              I agree, maybe somewhere in east-central BC

Comment

Awesome time guys!!! Enjoy the video!!! Just a small preview to such a great weekend!!!

Comment

Great video, I told the wife we needed to get a drone. It didn't go over well haha.

Comment

Awesome weekend indeed. After all the concerns about wind and cold we ended up with some great weather. I even got a sunburn (to go with the dent in my head from those stupid Rev 10's) The drone footage is so awesome. I see the dog didn't much care for the fly-by though.

Thanks to Seca for bringing our the RZX2 for a surf. That is a nice boat.

I look forward to our next rendezvous.

Comment

Ok everyone, I have created a new forum thread just for the 2017 Southern Alberta Surf Nights (along with a poll to pick which night we kick it off with at Pine Coulee). Check it out - http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ta-Surf-Nights

Comment

Working...
                      X