No announcement yet.

Southern Alberta Meet-up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be coming with just my family and my daughter is bringing a friend. So 2 adults, 2 eleven yr old girls, my son (15). 5 people 2 vehicles. Trailer + boat.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
    360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

I'll be there with a buddy dropping off his trailer Thursday night and setting up also. Heading there with the family on Friday afternoon sometime. There will be two families - 4 adults, 5 kids and two small dogs in our group and a '13 Z1.

Comment

A week away. I'm getting hopeful.

For those who don't have a pair of these, I recommend. Unless things have changed there is zero cell phone reception in the valley. So 2 way radios are helpful. Keep in on Channel 7

Last edited by JohnnieMo; 06-08-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Ok - an update after chatting with Carter from SECA yesterday.

They are sending a 2017 RZX2 (for sure) and one other boat (he wasn't sure which one at this point). I believe they are also bringing some boards to test out. They are going to run the day as a demo day as well (and will be pushing that out to their customer base via social media channels). I asked him to provide me with the sign-up process for booking time in the boats and asked if we could have the first crack at this. As soon as I get this information I will post it here. Please, let anyone that you know with a Tige about the weekend (I know there are more owners on Lethbridge - just don't know how to connect with them). The more people we have at the event the more fun it is.

As for crew, I am not sure yet. My boys both have a music event that they are supposed to be performing in on the Saturday (and I should be there as a good parent). That said, in all likelihood I will be at the event with at least 1 of the kids and my 22v (and all of my boards). Looking forward to seeing everyone again and maybe getting a surf behind that RZX beast!

Comment

Like others I have been faithfully checking the projected weather for our meet. It's amazing that 3 different sites can have such varying forecasts! I'm now cheering for the Weather Network's entry:
            Capture.PNG

Comment

Does anyone have submersible pump they can bring for the weekend? I have ballast bag on back order with Wakemakers but it won't ship for another 2 weeks. I have a ballast bag I can throw in the locker or on the bow but I don't have the old style pump that you can toss into the lake to fill and empty the thing. Please let me know. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jetter View Post
                Does anyone have submersible pump they can bring for the weekend? I have ballast bag on back order with Wakemakers but it won't ship for another 2 weeks. I have a ballast bag I can throw in the locker or on the bow but I don't have the old style pump that you can toss into the lake to fill and empty the thing. Please let me know. Thanks
                I have a 750lb bag with a Tsunami pump. I'll bring both.

Weather keeps getting better!!!

Comment

Ok - here is the social media release from SECA. If you want a pull behind the demo boat(s), sign up early to ensure a spot.

seca_demoday_4x4.jpg

Comment

Weather looks to be cooling off, but hopefully we avoid the wind and rain.

Will anyone else be there Friday morning? I won't have my boat there until Friday night, so we'll just be "camping" for the day unless someone comes to rescue me.

Comment

I saw that with the weather. We can't seem to catch a break. No matter what it can't be worse than last year. As long as the wind stays down. I won't be there until about 3pm on Friday afternoon. I threw the T-Shirts in by boat yesterday so I wouldn't forget them! See everyone Friday.

Comment

We hope to be there by noon on Friday and hoping for good weather! I'll be grabbing a 2 way radio tonight and will put it on CH. 7 when I get there. Looking forward to it!

Comment

I have to work friday, but im hoping to get off a bit early (4 oclock) and head up. My Fiance has a accounting thing in Calgary this weekend so she is out, but her family is going to come out for Saturday. They are bringing my boat out so I will probably be boatless until then, so i'll have to hitch a ride with some of you. I'll bring all my stuff, including an extra pump for you Jetter. I really want to try to get up on a slalom ski this weekend, but it may be one of those impossible feats because of my size (all fat, no muscle of course).

Comment

I will be arriving Thursday night around 7pm and setting up camp. Weather looks like its going to be okay. I have to return to Calgary Friday evening to get my boat, so if you come by A46, you will see our mighty trailer and my family, but not likely me until 10pm.

I look forward to seeing everyone again! I'll hang around Channel 7 on the two way.

Comment

Enroute boys! See you in a bit!!! Look forward to a great weekend!

Comment

Great weekend guys, I had a great time and enjoyed it from start to finish.

We should see if we could do a day trip later on in the year, Pine Coulee?

Comment

Working...
                                X