Lake Mead Tigeowners reunion November 11- Head Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWESOME PICS MATT, THANKS AGAIN .
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

everyone beaches thier boats? I can't belive that. Guess I'm just a weird one and still don't do it. Looks like everyone had fun. I'm coming next year since I'll have my boat and all. Keep us all posted of any meetings in the CA area.
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

We had a blast! Can't wait till next years. Hope we all can make it, Looking for forward to meeting you.

Talltigeguy, Matt, I'ts never to late to put a date on the calendar
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Like I said I really want to go to one, I missed the one in dallas when I lived in OK, now I hope I can get to go one here in CA! and seeing as how i know zero people, well ok, like 3 i'll have plenty of room in my boat for people!

Comment

Originally posted by domslude View Post
            Like I said I really want to go to one, I missed the one in dallas when I lived in OK, now I hope I can get to go one here in CA! and seeing as how i know zero people, well ok, like 3 i'll have plenty of room in my boat for people!
            Look for when Tige Water Sports has their's. It is in Parker, AZ at the Bluewater. I am going to plan on being there this year for the first time as a new Tige owner. From what I understand they have a huge crowd and a ton of give aways including a boat! www.tigewatersports.com
            Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
            Winston Churchill

Comment

well I never win anything, so i don't go for that I just go for the fun times and the networking with all the other tige owners. Not sure how far that is away from me, but I'll keep an eye out and I'll be there! Not missing another one!

Comment

looks like they didn't have one last year Hope they do this year!

Comment

They had one, the web site is not up to date. They send stuff out to the owners and it will end up being posted here on the site. Parker from Bakersfield is about 6 hours (rough estimate). Parker strip is awesome, we use to be there all of the time before we had kids. Bars on the water up and down the strip (less now but still a few).
                  Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
                  Winston Churchill

Comment

sounds good to me! I'll drive 6 hours for a weekend of fun! FOR SURE!! I'll keep looking around here, and hopefully someone will post it up!

Comment

It would be great to get together with a group of Tige owners. I don't think I would beach my boat but that is just me. It would be an excellent time, and even greater time watching and learning.

Comment

Bschmaus,

we can just anchor off and tie off together I never beach my boat, just can't do it. Oh well though each to his own. It would be so much fun! I completly agree!

Comment

I just caught wind of the latest images on this thread and have to say that this Tige looks really good for custom graphics, it almost seems stock. Very consistent with the boat lines and fits right in place.

Comment

yes I really like those graphics!! VERY SLICK!

Comment

Originally posted by domslude View Post
                              everyone beaches thier boats? I can't belive that. Guess I'm just a weird one and still don't do it.
                              I was the odd one there too. I didn't beach my boat either. If you look at Moki's picture on page 5, I am the nose out boat on the end. Maybe because the water was so cold?
                              Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

i have some great friends and they jump out of the boat and help anchor up and keep her off the shore if the wind is blowing. Well I had some great friends. Gotta find some new one's now since I moved, but i'm sure I will with time. I guess they will just have to get cold, or get by the fire or stay in the boat

Comment

Working...
                                X