No announcement yet.

Lake Mead Tigeowners reunion November 11- Head Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much surfing is going on? We're thinking about making the tow down there, but it's an 8 1/2 hour haul! Not my fav thing to do.

Tons of surfers, or are we the only ones?
    Attached Files
    Buy my kid's board! http://www.flyboywakesurf.com

Comment

Tall,
      I will be there with my two sons. So, a total of 3 for our group.

Comment

Surfdad,

There will be lots of surfing, at least behind my boat.

This was my wife yesterday at Sand Hollow reservior. She forgot to take her sun visor off.

Sorry for the pic quality, was taken with the cell phone.
        Attached Files
        Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Did she forget her PFD as well?
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Funny you ask. I showed my wife that she was famous now that I posted her on the internet and she was embarrassed to point out that she had forgotten her PFD as well. I usually am very strict about wearing a PFD when doing anything in the water. I usually shutter when I hear people argue that they don't need a PFD.

BTW, I have never forgotten to wear one myself.

Comment

The only time that I have forgotten to warn somebody about getting in without a PDF was when they are wearing a wetsuit. My son was wakesurfing when I turned around and noticed that he didn't have a PDF on, just his wetsuit. We stopped immediately and got one on.

Comment

Tall:

Why is she surfing on the wrong side of the boat?

BTW, are we on for Wed.?

Comment

Surfdad:

Come on down, We'd love to meet you. Could you take our christmas gifts back up to my in-laws. They live in Lodi. That would save me on having to make a visit.
                  http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif
                  Wink

Comment

The weather prediction for the event has made it onto the 10 day forecast.

Weather Channel
                    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen
                      The weather prediction for the event has made it onto the 10 day forecast.

Weather Channel
                      Ouch, a 7 degree drop on Thursday.

Comment

Yes, but remember, it is always seven degrees warmer at Mead than in Vegas...Plus the RZ2 will throw off some heat......

Comment

Originally posted by tige_matt
                          Yes, but remember, it is always seven degrees warmer at Mead than in Vegas...Plus the RZ2 will throw off some heat......
                          Nice Matt! I am looking forward to being warmed up by the RZ2.

Comment

Count the two of us in. Matt & Russ got our Tige back in great shape & we are ready for some fun. If there is anything we can bring or do, please let us know.

Comment

The days are going by quickly. Do we have an agenda, itinerary, plan, time, meeting place etc. set yet. Most likely my plans are changing and i will be driving in on Saturday morning. I will not be bringing the boat for sure so I can make great ballast for all of you others
                              Let it be!!!

Comment

Don't worry if the weather says cloudy, it will still be very good water conditions and looks like it will be very calm.

We currently have a loose itinerary. I plan on being there around 10 am and then Matt has mentioned maybe congregating at Overton for lunch at noon or so.

Jim, can you bring that big red surfboard? I would love to give you a pull with it if you let me try it out too.

Comment

Working...
                                X