Lake Mead Tigeowners reunion November 11- Head Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Mead Tigeowners reunion November 11- Head Count

We need a head count for the Reunion on Saturday November 11. I spoke to Matt with Boats of Nevada, he is still set on bringing a boat (or two if there are enough of us) and will likely get some prizes from vendors as well. One of Tige's professional riders will be there as well to show us his moves and maybe even a few tips.

This will be a great opportunity to meet other Tigeowners and spend some time in Las Vegas the rest of the weekend.

Please post if you are planning on coming.

Additional information here: http://tigeowners.com/forum/showthre...&threadid=2654
    Be excellent to one another.

I will be there. Looks like solo so far, Outside chance the better half will come along.
    Let it be!!!

Comment

My team of 4 will be there.
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Wing nuts are in, final count yet to be determined 6-12 range. I made an appointment with Boats of Nevada for monday, great service guys, very accomidating to get on my boat first thing monday and get me back headed north asap. Tall is there anything you need help with? It's a long ways for us, but we can bring whatever. We will be coming down thursday night and spending friday out on the lake, saturday at the meet and greet and out playing. Thanks for putting this together, it sounds like it is going to be great fun.
        My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

The weather report for the 11th is for clear skies, no wind and 95 degrees.

A strange current phenomenon is to take place in Lake Mead which will bring warm water actually up through the water intakes at the dam and bring the 85 degree water all the way up to Overton.

It could happen...

This looks like it will me a blast. Spread the word and I will look forward to seeing everyone on the 11th.

Matt Dettman
          702-592-1516

Comment

Matt

I will be dropping off my boat on the 10th. You are giving me the RZ2 for a loaner while you fix it- right
            Let it be!!!

Comment

2 from NC
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

For you Jim, anything...

Comment

Originally posted by tige_matt
                  For you Jim, anything...

Does that go for any Jim or just xpjim cause he's special
                  My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

Jim lives up in the rarified air of multiple Tige' buyers.

Comment

And Matt would like to add another new Tige for my family.

On a side note, where is everyone planning on staying?
                      Let it be!!!

Comment

On a side note, where is everyone planning on staying?
                        BestWestern North Shore, Overton. We arrive in Vegas on Wed. night and are going to bum around there for a couple of days. Going to spend Friday in Zion and be in Overton Sat morning.
                        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ditto on the Best Western in Overton.
                          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Tall:

There will be two of us. I am bringing my youngest son with me. The SC game doesn't start until 7:15 so that will give us more time on the water before we head out.

Hey, this is my 100th post, that should be reason to celebrate.

YAHOO, I've arrived.

Comment

I was hoping you could bring some ballast, not just the small fry. I'll plan on it.
                              Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Working...
                              X