No announcement yet.

Lake Mead Tigeowners reunion November 11- Head Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY PFD IS UNDER THE DRYSUIT!!!! I PROMISE! chpthrill can testify to that!

I was just about to start a new thread for the pics. I think I still will.

See the new thread.
    Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Goofy me trying to ride regular
      Attached Files
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Moki making a nice run
        Attached Files
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Moki's son has got it down
          Attached Files

Comment

As we were coming off the water, the clouds broke to the North and we got a beatiful rainbow over the lake. I've got some more pics on my 35. I should have those developed later today.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by talltigeguy
              MY PFD IS UNDER THE DRYSUIT!!!! I PROMISE! chpthrill can testify to that!
              Not till the check clears

Maybe Matt could move these for us.

Comment

Awesome Pics Chpthril! Chptril was kind in not showing all of my wipeouts. He did an awesome job riding goofy on a regular wake. I learned that not all boards ride the same. But I also learned that after my second try at wakesurfing I am hooked. I hope to have many more hours behind me for the next Tige event. Talltigeguy has an awesome boat setup and my boat wants to be like his when it grows up. I will post some of my pics in the next few days. This was an awesome event!

Comment

I still smell like a campfire!

Thanks to all who braved the cool weather and made the day such a fun time! Sorry about the empty promises regarding the weather...

It was very fun getting to meet those of you from out of town, Mike, Russ, Chpthril. You guys rule. Jimbo, Dusty, Larry & Misty too.

Props to Tony for being Tony and thanks to Adam Errington for showing us what an unweighted Tige can produce!

Next year will be HUGE!

Matt & Inge

Comment

Hey Everyone,

I get the chance to attend a lot of owners events like the one out at Overton this past weekend but very few were people are dedicated enough to brave the weather like you guys did. It was great meeting all of you as well as seeing old friends. You guys are fortunate to have such a great dealer in Matt & Ingrid as well as the entire Boats of Nevada Team. Hope to see you all again next year.

Taps Up!

Tony Fussell aka Tony the Tige “There Greeeeeat”

Comment

I agree Tige Matt is a stud. He and Talltigeguy did a great job on putting this together. I also appreciate that Tony and Adam flew out there to be with us. Adam was amazing and I will post some pics in the other thread. A heartfelt thanks to all who put this together.

I am pursuaded to head South when I purchase a new boat.

Comment

Adam setting up
                        Attached Files

Comment

in the air 1
                          Attached Files

Comment

in the air 2
                            Attached Files

Comment

landing
                              Attached Files