No announcement yet.

Lake Mead Tigeowners reunion November 11- Head Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually try to avoid beaching, but I wasn't about to get in and out of the water that much!

The area was very well protected from the wind and there was virtually no one there but us, so waves were very minimal, that made it easy. On a summer day at Mead, I would never dream of it, it wouldn't stay still and would be constantly going up and down on the shore.

I was thinking about a date for next year, and to be honest the first or second weekend in November is usually not bad. The 30 days before the reunion and the 15 after were the best days of the year. Literally, there were 2 bad days out of 45 .

Veteran's day seemed like a natural fit, but to be honest, did anyone come who found it easier because of the holiday?
    Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Like I said I'm up for whatever next year. Now that I'm a bit more settled down and moved in, once the boat is here i'll be up for whatever!! I'll pay more attention to the threads and sign up!
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

The holiday made it easier for me. The kids were out of school that Thursday & Friday. The funny part was Friday on the lake was sunny but windy. Warm but too choppy for getting towed. Saturday was cloudy and cold, but no wind. At least I got a few ski runs in.

I'll check and see if the school calendar is out yet. It sounded like Matt was planning on doing it again, but sooner in the year.
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

pretty sure there are two people, myself and one other that are down for next year. I'll bring my boat, he will probably bring his, or we may just bring one, who knows.

Comment

The wife and I are really flexable, no little ones , so any date should work for us. Just order better weather ok
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I agree, the weather looked pretty chilly

Comment

How about October 13! That is the day that the kids are out of school for several days. It would be a great time at the Lake! It is UEA. (Utah Education Association). Used to always fall on the deer hunt, so we called it deer hunt, but as the nation's educational system has moved to the left, they changed UEA so as not to promote bambi killing, reckless gun shooting rednecks.

That way if I draw a deer tag, I can still go!

Pardon me for editorializing.
                Be excellent to one another.

Comment

sounds like a great date to me!

Comment

Sound good here.

Dont hunt anymore, but we put out a 'contract' on a Bambi every year hmmm, goooooood eatin
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

chpthrill,

Yeah it is some good eating I agree!!

Comment

I'll be sure to place the final date in ink on my calendar and Christy's.

Comment

sounds great to me.

Comment

UEA works great for me. Did you say bring our deer rifles?

We were at Lake Powell last UEA, a few more miles south will be easy.

Comment

I'll bring mine if you bring yours

Comment

Any date is good for me.
                                Let it be!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X