No announcement yet.

Lake Mead Tigeowners reunion November 11- Head Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definately the Surfboard is coming along and is available for anyone wanting to give it a try. 10 am is sounding good to me. Wont have to wake up as early as I thought for the drive.
    Let it be!!!

Comment

Looks like the water temp is holing around 74.

Water Data
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I hope this weather holds for us. It has been unbeleivable. Here is a map of where we are going. If you can't find the marina, then get a map. From the Marina, turn right and drive for about 5-10 minutes and there is a large sandy beach on the right. Matt will be there early and plans on bringing some grub and drinks. It looks like it will be quite a headache to bring a grill and all, so it will probably be chips and drinks type stuff.

Here is something I downloaded from Google Earth. If you have questions you can see the GPS coordinates on the download.
        Attached Files
        Be excellent to one another.

Comment

And the beach more up close:
          Attached Files

Comment

Man that looks like a lot of fun. Wish I could attend. Dont forget to take lots of pictures.

Comment

Sat. plans

Is that beach accessible by water only! Will we meet as a group at the marina and then travel to the beach?
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Since the beach is so close to the Marina, it would probably be best to just meet out at the beach. That way you all could come and go as you please!

This should be a very laid-back casual fun day!

At the current count we should have 14 or more Tige's out there and plenty of friends!

See you there.

Matt

Comment

That beach is quite a hike from the Marina and I have never heard of anyone doing it. It looks sort of close on the map, but may even be a mile or two, you get better perspective on the close up shot. There is not a good beach within walking distance of any parking area that I am aware of.

Cell phones usually work good around there.

Chpthrill you have a PM.

Comment

So I will be driving in on the morning of the 11th. I need to hook up with someone who has room in the boat and what time to meet in the Marina. Pm me please.
                    Let it be!!!

Comment

Don't let the 69 degree forecast scare you away. It is a dry cold, so it is not that bad. I think it will be wakeboarders paradise.

Jim, do you still have my number?

I hope Matt can also do some shuttling around with his brand new boats.

Comment

Have a great time everyone. Wish I could go but I will still have a great time in Phoenix at the NASCAR races. Take lots of pictures.

Comment

To all party goers, I am sad to say we are not coming. My good friend that was coming and providing lodging at his condo in Mesquite, has had a death in the family. I will be staying home and attending a funeral instead. Major Bummer. To all attending a reminder life is short and have fun, especially with family, because that's what life is all about. Most all of my favorite memories are of times at the lake with family. A view days ago I posted a vidio of boating mishaps this was forwarded by my sister with the caption "rember all the good times with dad". Anyways, have a great time and post lots of pics. I will try to make it next year. Hint, Hint this is an anual deal right?
                          My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

My regulars came down with some last minute plans so unless one of the boatless wants to ride I don't think I'm going to be able to make it either. If someone is interested in tagging along, email me and I'll get back with you.
                            "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
                            "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

AWESOME TIME!!!

First, I would like to thank Talltigeguy for his time and effort putting together this great day! Thumbs up to the folks at Boats of Nevada, Matt, Ingrid, Tony. Great picnic lunch, kids roasting marshmellows over the campfire, and a killer looking RZ2 for us to drive! Awesome door prizes.
                              Weather was a little on the cool side, cloudy and about 55. The water temp was perfect, mid 60's. A bad day on the water (and this was a great day) is better than a good day at work!
                              We enjoyed meeting all of you. Those of us that stayed in Overton got together for dinner Sat. night, Xpjim, Moki and his son and the TeamAllens.
                              If you guys do this next year, we would love to come out again, If we are allowed
                              Attached Files
                              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Talltige surfer dude
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X