Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are using @szklaruk's Z3 [emoji106]

Comment

@johnnieMo, sorry I missed your post about riding up together. I sent you a PM with my cell #. You and your buddy are more than welcome to jump in with me and leave your truck at my place. I live in Nanton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by szklaruk View Post
        @johnnieMo, sorry I missed your post about riding up together. I sent you a PM with my cell #. You and your buddy are more than welcome to jump in with me and leave your truck at my place. I live in Nanton.

I'll meet you at Lil' Bow. I'm not quite sure when I'll get on the road, so I don't want to hold you up.

I usually take the Vulcan route as well, since I live on the east side of town.

Comment

Thanks for another fantastic night on the water. Here is the edit of last night's (considerable about) of GoPro footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BZXhorm8Jc

Thanks for hosting Chad - your boat was HUGE and put out an amazing wave!

Hope that you guys have a great surf next week as well.

Comment

2017 Southern Alberta Surf Nights

Yup, thanks Chad for hosting. Great boat, great wave and a great guy!

I'm curious how you guys are feeling today. Both last week and this week I've felt shitty the next day. I honestly think it is due to the exhaust gases. I've never surfed this much in a day before with my boat or any other, and I think the suck gate (or evenly weighting) is increasing the exhaust gases. I know FAE is on my list now. Of course, it should just be that I am getting old and frail.

Pulling out the t-tops and loading in the surf boards! This is my pinnacle of cool. All downhill from here.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
              Yup, thanks Chad for hosting. Great boat, great wave and a great guy!

I'm curious how you guys are feeling today. Both last week and this week I've felt shitty the next day. I honestly think it is due to the exhaust gases. I've never surfed this much in a day before with my boat or any other, and I think the suck gate (or evenly weighting) is increasing the exhaust gases. I know FAE is on my list now. Of course, it should just be that I am getting old and frail.

Pulling out the t-tops and loading in the surf boards! This is my pinnacle of cool. All downhill from here.
              I haven't noticed feeling badly in that way. Sore back and muscles but way better today than last week. Next week will be a good test for you guys without FAEs to see it in action.

The greatest benefit is of course no exhaust but you'll also be amazed how quiet it is back there in the wave.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
              2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
              360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

Originally posted by macteacher2 View Post
                Thanks for another fantastic night on the water. Here is the edit of last night's (considerable about) of GoPro footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BZXhorm8Jc

Thanks for hosting Chad - your boat was HUGE and put out an amazing wave!

Hope that you guys have a great surf next week as well.
                Video isn't working for me.

Comment

Sorry about the video link - posted as I was walking out the door. Just in Waterton for a few hours with my wife. I will check it when I get back.

Comment

Ok, video link should be fixed now. Here is the link again: https://youtu.be/-BZXhorm8Jc

As for feeling bad the next day, I noticed it the nights that we were surfing (headache, light headed). It doesn't seem to affect me the next day, but it will be interesting to see if it happens when we use a boat equipped with an FAE.

Hope that you guys have an awesome night Monday.

Comment

Awesome video. Killer still has the most epic crashes.

My stuff is posted to google drive as well.

Comment

Brennan - did you say you have a 1235 sitting on a shelf? If so, I'd love to try it out and see if it changes my performance at all.

Comment

Great video! Was awesome to get out with you guys.

I never noticed anything that night or next day either Johnnie.

Comment

Well I went back to riding my own wave today after Johnnie's and Chad's. [emoji22]. I used to think my wave was good. Now I realize how big they can actually be! Needless to say the stereo will be pumping Monday. Something has to make up for my puny wave. [emoji344][emoji344][emoji475]

Sent from my Samsung S7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Are we locked in for Monday next week? Weather looks great all week with the best days being mid-week.

My wife may not let me bugger off Monday right after her camping trip, but if that is the day we pick, then I'll work on her. I should be good any day next week.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
                                Are we locked in for Monday next week? Weather looks great all week with the best days being mid-week.

My wife may not let me bugger off Monday right after her camping trip, but if that is the day we pick, then I'll work on her. I should be good any day next week.
                                I'm gone to Tally Lake in MT Tue-Thur so that's why I had chosen Monday.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X