2017 Southern Alberta Surf Nights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Southern Alberta Surf Nights

There was a LOT of interest in getting this going this summer and @szklaruk has offered to start the season off at Pine Coulee. He has picked a couple of nights that he has and would like to go the night that the most people can join. I have posted a poll below for people to respond to to indicate which date works for them (hopefully it works).
    July 6th, 2017
    50.00%
    July 11th, 2017
    50.00%

Seems to work great. I won't vote, as I can't commit just yet due to the whole camping thing. If anything changes I will let you guys know.

Comment

Would love to join you guys sometime. Can't make those dates as I'm out at Christina Lake then. Have fun!!!

Comment

I'm in for the 11th. 6th is tougher.

Comment

Hey I live in Christina lake, which tige is yours?

Comment

So are we doing the 6th or the 11th (or both?)

Comment

Great question JohnnieMo - that would be up to Szklaruk (his boat - his choice). Looks like either night works (just for different people).

Comment

The weather is looking incredible for the next couple weeks. I'll make this simple - me and my boat will be at Pine Coulee on the 11th. I'll take all comers.

If someone else is hosting for the 6th, I may come to that too. I have to work till 4pm that day so it's a bit harder to get down.

Comment

Sorry guys, I've been up north with no service for the past couple weeks. Now I have to head to an unexpected job in Florida and won't be back till the 18th. Sorry about the screw up! Good to hear Johnnie's gonna make a go of it. If you haven't boated Pine Coulee before, I'd recommend not going all the way to the north end and stay away from the south east corner as those are the shallow spots. Hope to catch up with you guys later on in the summer. Damn work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So far it's just me and Jetter for Tuesday. Since it's Calgary Stampede week all my friends are busy.

Come on guys! I'm even trying to get the cedar board ready.

Comment

I would love to join you guys but my wife had emergency eye surgery yesterday in Calgary and I am going to have to stick close to home for a bit. Hopefully you guys have fun - looks like it is going to be amazing weather. Depending on how her recovery goes, I might be able to host the following week.

Comment

Well it looked like we picked the rain day for our trip. I'm going to cancel for this week, since it was only two of us going and the weather isn't cooperating. I'll pass the baton to someone for next week.

Sorry guys. Sunny, hot days for miles and we get the soaky cold one.

Jetter - please confirm you get this note so I know you won't be showing up looking for me!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
                          Well it looked like we picked the rain day for our trip. I'm going to cancel for this week, since it was only two of us going and the weather isn't cooperating. I'll pass the baton to someone for next week.

Sorry guys. Sunny, hot days for miles and we get the soaky cold one.

Jetter - please confirm you get this note so I know you won't be showing up looking for me!
                          Just got it thanks. I'm off to Idaho for 3 straight of boating starting Saturday. I'll catch up with you guys in early August.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
                          2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
                          360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

Sorry for the thread hijack, but: Jetter, your inbox is full and I cannot reply to your PM....

Comment

Anyone up for a surf night this week? I know Jetter is away and I think Johnnie Mo is heading out shortly too. Anyone left? Killerbren?

Comment

Working...
                              X