No announcement yet.

2017 Southern Alberta Surf Nights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would definitely not turn down a pull behind the Z3! Sounds like a plan to me (and don't worry Jetter - I am sore too!)

Comment

I would love to surf all your boats, so the Z3 sounds great! I am working to change my work schedule to make it down on time.

We can let Grandpa Jetter do the driving if he is too sore.

Let's keep an eye on Pine Coulee. That would be preferable just due to distance. Or how about MacGregor?

--

I want Brennan to post that night surfing video from his phone.

Comment

Comment

Awesome.

That video really demonstrates how the Vx really does nothing to assist burying the exhaust. I guess I'll be in on the next FAE group buy. I am prepared to roll over.

Comment

Um, so I just found out that my son has a presentation on Thursday night next week - SO I can't make it

Comment

Monday?

Comment

I am fine every other night next week EXCEPT the Thursday. The weather doesn't look great for Monday but it is really up to @szklaruk (his boat, his call). I know we had a hard time picking the night on the boat due to a few conflicts. If Thursday night works best for everyone, I will just have to sit this one out (and pout, a lot of pouting).

Comment

How does Wednesday work for you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by szklaruk View Post
                    How does Wednesday work for you guys?

I can't come Weds. I think we ruled out Tuesday, Wednesday, and now Thursday. Really it's up to you to pick a day and those that can come, will. While we're at it we should pick a host for the next week too!

Comment

Ok. I'm good Monday, let's call it Monday morning to see what the weather is doing.

Comment

Ok - sounds like a plan. If the weather is going to be crap in Monday - you guys should go without me in Thursday. As for next week - I am out in Salmon Arm for that week so won't be able to host but I might be able to host the week after?

Comment

I can go Monday.

Comment

A little video edit from Night #1

https://youtu.be/YSHYBSBqmxM

Killerbren definitely has those most spectacular dismounts. Jetter is the closest to landing the elusive 360. And MacTeacher simply has to acknowledge that wild "rail riding " trick he's accidentally mastered.

Comment

Monday works for me. So I guess Monday it is.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
                              2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
                              360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

szklaruk - where and when are you leaving from Calgary? I could possibly ride down with you.

I live in the NE, along 16th at the edge of town. That's where I would be leaving from.

Weather looks like it will be just fine Monday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X