Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
    Is Brennan coming?
    I think so. I haven't heard from Jeff but I'll text him tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
    360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

Sorry guys - was at the lake all weekend. I am in and can drive. Where do the Lethbridge people want to meet?

Comment

Hey Johnnie. 3 of us coming from Lethbridge for sure. PM me your cell number. What time do you see yourself getting there?

Comment

My plan is to have the boat in the water no later than 5pm. I'll send you my number.

Comment

2017 Southern Alberta Surf Nights

Packed and ready! I hope you boys are ready to surf. If we don't put 5 hours on this thing I'll be disappointed.

Please bring your own bevies and snacks. I've got ice already in the cooler.

I'm bringing my soulcraft, trident and woody. Bring your own boards as you wish.

See you at 5!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
              Packed and ready! I hope you boys are ready to surf. If we don't put 5 hours on this thing I'll be disappointed.

Please bring your own bevies and snacks. I've got ice already in the cooler.

I'm bringing my soulcraft, trident and woody. Bring your own boards as you wish.

See you at 5!
              I'll bring bevies. Brenn will bring snacks. Jeff is driving. See you tomorrow! [emoji475]

Comment

I am also bringing my Doomswell Nubstep board if anyone else wants to give it a go. Should be an awesome night!

Comment

Sorry guys for being MIA on the forum here. I'm in, i'll bring the IS Tako, but it sounds like there is going to be a ton of awesome boards there.

Comment

I have a layover in Calgary tomorrow, I should just ditch the work trip and come surfing!

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
                      I have a layover in Calgary tomorrow, I should just ditch the work trip and come surfing!
                      Yes you should! I am 5 minutes from the airport. I'll come get you.

Comment

2017 Southern Alberta Surf Nights

HUGE thank you to @Johnniemo for hosting the surf night last night. The wave was great and the wipe-outs were plentiful! Looks like next Thursday night back at Little Bow is a go. Either @Jetter or myself will be supplying the boat. Looking to hit the water again around 4:30 or 5:00. Hope to see a few more guys out!

Comment

My pleasure guys. I think we achieved my 5 hour benchmark.

I'll upload the 59 GoPro videos after Jetter sends me the link.

Best night of surfing I think I've ever had.

Comment

Looks awesome guys! Sorry I missed it. I'm back at home next week and can 100% commit to next Thursday. Since I buggered up the first surf night, I'd love to bring my Z3 for you guys to try. I'll leave it up to macteacher2 and jetter if they'd rather bring there's. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by szklaruk View Post
                              Looks awesome guys! Sorry I missed it. I'm back at home next week and can 100% commit to next Thursday. Since I buggered up the first surf night, I'd love to bring my Z3 for you guys to try. I'll leave it up to macteacher2 and jetter if they'd rather bring there's. Cheers

Jeff is really looking forward to seeing/trying your Z3. I'd love to see it too. We meet at 5ish and the Lethbridge boys will bring bevies and snacks. Looking forward to it! Not sure if I have another 5 run night in my broken back though. Could barely get outta bed this morning! See you next Thursday.

Comment

Sounds great! See you then.

Comment

Working...
                                X