• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 24ve
    Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by skippabcool View Post
      Is that on the 24 Ve or his new Z3?
      The 24Ve. I am sure CHP will post some pictures of the Z3. We did put an Enzo sac from Dingleberry's boat in the Z3. The wave was good, but probably needs some additional dialing in as far as whether it needs more weight on both sides, only on that side, etc.
      Be excellent to one another.

Comment

tall, hope you guys are having fun today, i had en emergency at work this morning, how late are guys staying out there today?
        sincity
        2005 24v

Comment

Got back from the Lake Mead Tigeowners reunion last night and it was a great time. A special thanks and recognition need to go out to all of those who helped make this event what it was. Thanks should especially go to Talltigeguy for initiating this great tradition and keeping it going each year, to Bad05 for taking the bull by the horns and organizing the event this year, for coordinating sponsors, food, prizes, etc. It is a huge undertaking and he did a great job. Thanks to Tige Corporate and to Ben for support this event so well in many different ways. He brought the new Z3 and it was awesome. The lunch was terrific and so were the prizes. Thanks also should go to Ragboy for giving so unselfishly of his boat, boards and time to show us what a real surf wake should look like. You can tell that all of the time and effort that he has put in to making a perfect surf wake has paid off, he truly is the "wake master". I'm sure that there are others who deserve recognition, especially those who traveled long distances to support the event, so if any of you who attended know of others who should be recognized, let's make sure that they get their due.

Comment

All, sounds like you had a blast. Sorry I missed second year in a row. I will be there next year for sure. I am going to take Vacation the week of so I can make sure I am there. Thank you for allowing me to participate as a vendor even though I was not there. I do appreciate it. I need to see pictures PLEASE. PICTURES. PLEASE. Glad everyone had fun.
            www.automarinecare.com CWB, ACME, FlyHigh, Merc Marine, PCM, Marine-power, WETSOUNDS, HSE Volume Controls, Kicker, Sony, Samson Sports, and many other marine parts or accessory's.

Comment

Working...
            X