2011 Tige Owners Reunion at Lake Mead VI -Sept. 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ragboy View Post
    I was trying to be there as well, but same weekend as worlds. But you guys get to check out our boat. You guys get to ride in it first before it gets to us. Take lots of pictures, and NO CHEETOS! ;-)
    No Cheetos but lots of Hot Chics for RJ!

Comment

Is anyone available to pick up the lunch for the event in Las Vegas and bring it with them to the event mid morning Sat? Please PM or call me (702-239-7463) to discuss specifics.

Thanks!

Comment

Are we going to do any T-shirts to show love for the sponsors? I think that might have been discussed 6 pages ago.

Are there enough sponsors, other than Tige, to make it worth paying homage with a T-shirt? I think CHP had a few items. Andrew was going to see about sending an XS westounds sub, but still not sure if that is going to happen.
        Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Originally posted by tigepigeon View Post
          I have always wanted to make it out to one of these, but have never been allowed that close to Vegas. This year is the year though! Put me down for 2 people (maybe more) and a Z3 for Saturday.

Can't wait for you guys to play with the new toy!
          Would love to get a pull behind the Z3 and check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by turbonine View Post
            Would love to get a pull behind the Z3 and check it out.
            You will! Hopefully we have all day Sat to throughly research the boat and pick Ben's brain!

Originally posted by talltigeguy View Post
            Are we going to do any T-shirts to show love for the sponsors? I think that might have been discussed 6 pages ago.

Are there enough sponsors, other than Tige, to make it worth paying homage with a T-shirt? I think CHP had a few items. Andrew was going to see about sending an XS westounds sub, but still not sure if that is going to happen.
            We currently have Tige, Wet Sounds, Boat Bling, ACME Props, Auto Marine Care, Mike's Liquid Audio and hopefully Monster. Inland Surfer never responded to me and a few others like CWB are just too tight this year to help out. I'm still working with a few other ideas/contacts but we for sure have enough to pay homage. Trying to have the prelim design of the shirts mid next week and release the following Monday.

Comment

I am down for 2012. What do you need to qualify for raffles and whatnot other than owning a Tige?

Comment

I need to know how many shirts will be ordered to see if we can even make a special production run. Sound off if you will want one, basic white T with 2011 design on the front and sponsors on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad05 View Post
                  I need to know how many shirts will be ordered to see if we can even make a special production run. Sound off if you will want one, basic white T with 2011 design on the front and sponsors on the back.
                  1 - Xl
                  1 - L

Thanks,
                  Mike
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I'm not going to make it this year.....

have fun
                    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

XXL-1
                      M-1
                      XS-1
                      Be excellent to one another.

Comment

L - 1
                        XL - 1

Comment

L - 1
                          M - 1

Comment

L-1
                            M-1
                            Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

my self plus 5
                              sin city.
                              2005 24v

Comment

Hey guys we are interested in coming to the reunion just need a little more info as we have never been to lake mead would love to talk to someone on the phone about details pm me for a #

Comment

Working...
                                X