jake's02-22i +?
    wyodoc1 +?
    Utemachine +?
    Local Tige Dealership +??

embo +0
    SPBFAN +0
    kingsfan8888 +0 (next year!)
    G-MONEY +0
    Last edited by Bad05; 09-13-2011, 04:57 PM.

Comment

So here is the thing...

There is like a 75% chance we are going to come by on Saturday around 10ish I think? Its a 4 hour drive from Parker AZ where worlds is. I am thinking we will go to worlds on friday, check it out, and then drive the 4 hours up to echo bay early Saturday. I am sorry I cannot guarantee. But I will let you know more as we get closer. If we do come, I will have the 24Ve and boards to ride for just about all shapes and sizes.
      http://wake9.com/

Comment

Come on Robert, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Comment

I am really trying, honest. If we do come, we will just pull as many people as possible on the Ve.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan and Christy View Post
            Come on Robert, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
            X2!!!!!!!!
            Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Working on it, we will have with us:

4.10 Soulcraft Jetty
              4.8 Shredstixx Custom Elevation
              4.0 TWP Signature (mad die's board)
              4.2 Shredstixx Nano
              4.0 TWP Grom
              61" Lakewakes
              I will see if I can borrow a bazooka from TWP
              Good chance a new flyboy from CMS.

Comment

I need 1-lrg t-shirt please

Comment

Originally posted by ragboy View Post
                  I was trying to be there as well, but same weekend as worlds. But you guys get to check out our boat. You guys get to ride in it first before it gets to us. Take lots of pictures, and NO CHEETOS! ;-)
                  C'mon, Robert. Give my boys a bag of original Cheetos, let them at your boat for a few minutes, and you'll have vinyl that will match the new x-star's:

Would love to meet you. Hope you can make it up for the event!

Comment

That is too funny, I saw the pictures that boat, they should call that color "cheetoe". The hull on that boat is crazy looking. I am guessing it will suck for wakesurfing, but looks fun for a hard core boarder with tons of cash lying around. Man, you could easily fit 12-14 people in that bow. ;-)

Comment

Is there a ATT phone signal there? doesn't need to be 3G, edge is fine, anyone know?

Comment

Is there a ATT phone signal there? doesn't need to be 3G, edge is fine, anyone know?
                        I can say that verizon sux once you hit lake level.
                        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                          I can say that verizon sux once you hit lake level.
                          I've never had a problem with my Verizon, must be the NC phones that have issues!

Comment

So here is the thing...

There is like a 75% chance we are going to come by on Saturday around 10ish I think? Its a 4 hour drive from Parker AZ where worlds is. I am thinking we will go to worlds on friday, check it out, and then drive the 4 hours up to echo bay early Saturday. I am sorry I cannot guarantee. But I will let you know more as we get closer. If we do come, I will have the 24Ve and boards to ride for just about all shapes and sizes.
                            How many willl be with you if you can make it and will you want any tshirts, I'm finalizing the order tomorrow.

Comment

I will probably have RJ and Maddie, maybe thomas and jesse. RJ would love a shirt, men's large.

It would be great if there were any sandwiches or something around lunch time, we will eat on the boat as we tow to get as many people a ride as possible. We would probably be able to be there around 10am, and then go til the afternoon at least.

Comment

I will probably have RJ and Maddie, maybe thomas and jesse. RJ would love a shirt, men's large.

It would be great if there were any sandwiches or something around lunch time, we will eat on the boat as we tow to get as many people a ride as possible. We would probably be able to be there around 10am, and then go til the afternoon at least.
                                It would be great to meet the man who helped kick off the wake surfing craze! Do you still have the fat sac and long board that was shipped all around the country?

Comment

Working...
                                X