X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone able to scout out the area?
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Two years in a row I have to miss this event do to work. I am not liking my job at this point. However I am grateful to have one in this economy. You guys all have a good time. Sub Woofer is on its way for the raffle. Bad05 Should have it by Thursday.

MOKI-I feel your pain. However I will be on the Golf Course on Friday and then at one of the nations largest car shows running a show booth for the rest of the weekend so I at least get out of the hotel room for a little while.
      www.automarinecare.com CWB, ACME, FlyHigh, Merc Marine, PCM, Marine-power, WETSOUNDS, HSE Volume Controls, Kicker, Sony, Samson Sports, and many other marine parts or accessory's.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
        Anyone able to scout out the area?
        I will be on the lake on Thursday afternoon but I am not the best scout!
        Let it be!!!

Comment

Just a reminder!!! For those that are local or will be in town Thursday, we will be getting together for dinner Thursday night at the BW3

Bad05 and Dan know which one if you need details.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
            Just a reminder!!! For those that are local or will be in town Thursday, we will be getting together for dinner Thursday night at the BW3

The one on Las Vegas Blvd just South of Warm Springs by the Outlet Mall. Same as last year for those of you that were able to make it. PM me if you need additional directions. Hopefully meet up around 630 for some food and a few beverages! Hope to see many of you there!

Comment

Originally posted by xpjim1 View Post
              I will be on the lake on Thursday afternoon but I am not the best scout!
              I will be there hopefully early Friday, and I think Bad05 is hoping to get out early too. With these days of smart phones, I should be able to post a pic as soon as it is finalized.

I think water level is about the same as 3 years ago, so that dynamite cove that would support about 20 boats would be perfect.

Weatherman is predicting upper 90's and calm. Yes!

I got drenched in my boat 2 days ago from a summer thunderstorm.
              Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post

Wish I could make it but will be BBQ and Happy Hour on our beautiful Floatell.
                Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by talltigeguy View Post
                  I will be there hopefully early Friday, and I think Bad05 is hoping to get out early too. With these days of smart phones, I should be able to post a pic as soon as it is finalized.

I think water level is about the same as 3 years ago, so that dynamite cove that would support about 20 boats would be perfect.

Weatherman is predicting upper 90's and calm. Yes!

I got drenched in my boat 2 days ago from a summer thunderstorm.
                  I am sure we will see each other, We have usually been the 1st ones out on Friday. That is when my trailer has cooperated.
                  Let it be!!!

Comment

Hello strangers. I'm taking Friday off so I should be out there sometime Friday as well. We're going to stay both nights and a few people I know may be renting a floatel too if one is availble. I haven't been out much this year unforatnately, but I'm still around and hope to see you all this weekend.

The beaches seem to have disappeared with the water but there are two in nearly the same location that get a lot of traffic.
                    "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
                    "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Originally posted by evil0ne View Post
                      Hello strangers. I'm taking Friday off so I should be out there sometime Friday as well. We're going to stay both nights and a few people I know may be renting a floatel too if one is availble. I haven't been out much this year unforatnately, but I'm still around and hope to see you all this weekend.

The beaches seem to have disappeared with the water but there are two in nearly the same location that get a lot of traffic.
                      I think the Floatel's are all rented including the 5th one they just brought up there, but call to make sure since things always change. I'll be there early afternoon, working a halfday then leaving. In regards to the beaches, I've heard they are hard to find with the higher water level, but Larry can always break out the Kraken and claim any beach he wants!

Comment

Originally posted by evil0ne View Post

Good to hear from you, Evil! You still got your boat?

That is bad news on the beaches, hopefully we don't get squeezed out by some recently paroled criminals, like the one that chased Lovin Powell with a broken bottle 2 years ago.

I wonder about the huge beach on the west side about 1 mile further up lake if worst comes to worst. It is terrific sand and now that the lake is up again, it might be decent.
                        Last edited by talltigeguy; 09-19-2011, 06:24 PM.
                        Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Doooh, logged on cause I knew it was coming soon and had lost track of time, and hadnt been checking forums, good thing I did.
                          Ill miss BWW Thursday, I have a play that night, but will be out at the lake Friday afternoon.

Comment

We were at Benelli bay yesterday, that water was 80, the air was 95, and it was butter, the water is up considerably. there should be plenty of beach around the Glory hole.
                            SinCity.
                            2005 24v

Comment

Looks like the vehicle and passengers get in free on Saturday.
                              http://www.parkpartners.org/Special-...-for-2011.html
                              Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Tomorrow is the BWW Meet and Greet at 630. Location is:

SOUTH STRIP LV
                                Phone: 702-614-0238
                                7430 Las Vegas Blvd. South
                                Suite 120
                                Las Vegas, NV 89123-1063

Hope to see many of you there and the rest on Friday or Saturday!

Comment

Working...
                                X