2011 Tige Owners Reunion at Lake Mead VI -Sept. 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 Tige Owners Reunion at Lake Mead VI -Sept. 24th

The sixth annual reunion at Lake Mead needs to be planned. Regardless of what happens, I will be planning a camping trip there at the end of September.

This thread is to trigger ideas and set a firm date...never to be moved...haha.

Pics from last year's event:

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ight=lake+mead
    Be excellent to one another.

Originally posted by talltigeguy View Post
    The sixth annual reunion at Lake Mead needs to be planned. Regardless of what happens, I will be planning a camping trip there at the end of September.

This thread is to trigger ideas and set a firm date...never to be moved...haha.

Pics from last year's event:

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ight=lake+mead
    As always, we will plan to attend. At this point, I so nothing in Sept that would prevent us from coming and as usual, the earlier the date is set, the better for us to make plans.

Looking forward to
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

How about September 24th? The last Saturday in September. Last year was hotter than usual in the mid 90's, but the air is almost always calm. Usually we can expect 80's in the day and 60's at night.
      Be excellent to one another.

Comment

If a couple of you westerners want to volunteer to be the spearheads for the meet-up, then you'll all kick around the dates and set one. If a date is inked-in by June'ish, that would be perfect.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

This year I will go far enough up river to actually hook up with you guys!
          Boating Lake Mead since 2000

Comment

Date works for me! So lets see here, it's Feb. 2nd...caryy the 5....divide by 11.....and add 6....yup, it's right around the corner! Good thing we didn't wait too long to start planning! Nice work Larry!Now if you can start getting prizes lined up so I can win something this year, that would be great!

Comment

I'll vote for John to get the shirts together again Maybe you can collect some of the money for the ones that were ordered but never paid for

Comment

Originally posted by Dan and Christy View Post
                I'll vote for John to get the shirts together again Maybe you can collect some of the money for the ones that were ordered but never paid for
                Volunteering someone to slay the dragon isn't very friendly....I do have something up my sleeve however....more to come!

Comment

BUMP....

Comment

I'm sure we'll be there to camp for the weekend. My boys won't let us miss it. They can't wait to get another cow patty bonfire burning!

I'll try to help out with whatever's needed.

Comment

USC does not have a home game that day (at Arizona State), date looks good to me.

Comment

Dates good for me
                        Let it be!!!

Comment

Our school calendar isn't out yet for next year, but it should work out regardless.
                          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Good to see this is alive and the dates are working first time round. I'll be working with Grant on some of the details and keep everyone posted. Still need a volunteer or volunteers for T-shirt designs/ideas.

Comment

So has the date been set then? And what is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X