2011 Tige Owners Reunion at Lake Mead VI -Sept. 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige Z3 on its way

Tigé Z3 and Ben Pigeon have left the factory... on their way for you to shred this Z3 at Lake Mead....

Have a great weekend!!!

Cheers,

Jean Wagner
    Corporate Relations Manager
    Tigé Boats - Abilene, TX

Comment

Originally posted by talltigeguy View Post
      Good to hear from you, Evil! You still got your boat?
      Still have the boat, just haven't been able to use it as much. The few days have been great though.
      "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
      "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

So we are definitely coming, the boat is on the trailer, we leave tomorrow. We should be at the location on Saturday around 10am. Looking forward to it.

I stopped by CMS today to have a couple of extra demo boards for you guys. I picked up a Sweet Spot Pro Quad (only 2 fins in it though) and a brand new Inland Flyboy.

So that means I will be bringing....

4.0 TWP JWSM for intermediate to advanced girls or kids up to 130 lbs or so.
        4.2 Shredstixx Nano for like 8-14 in age or so. Light girls.
        4.0 TWP Grom for small kids or light beginners especially. Also rips for light girls kids
        4.10 Soulcraft Jetty really fun light board, one of RJ's favs, up to 200 lbs on our wake
        4.8 Shredstixx Custom Elevation RJ's new board.
        Inland Surfer Sweet Spot Pro
        Inland Surfer Flyboy
        LakeWakes 61" BigBoy board.

I think that's it. Is there anyone in the 250+ range? If so I also have a lakewakes door that can ride up to about 350 almost. Let me know, email me at robert - at - wake9 - dot - com by noon tomorrow and I will bring it. Otherwise I will leave at home.

We plan on pulling up and pulling all day, the wake will be as good as in this video:

http://wake9.com/

Comment

Right on Ragboy! Can't wait to meet you in person. And thanks for bringing some boards.

My wife got an email yesterday reminding her of a big activity that she has on Saturday. Looks like I may be doing this thing alone. Something also came up for one of my kids. Will still be a great time.

Is anyone camping Friday besides me?
          Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Originally posted by ragboy View Post
            So we are definitely coming, the boat is on the trailer, we leave tomorrow. We should be at the location on Saturday around 10am. Looking forward to it.

I stopped by CMS today to have a couple of extra demo boards for you guys. I picked up a Sweet Spot Pro Quad (only 2 fins in it though) and a brand new Inland Flyboy.

So that means I will be bringing....

4.0 TWP JWSM for intermediate to advanced girls or kids up to 130 lbs or so.
            4.2 Shredstixx Nano for like 8-14 in age or so. Light girls.
            4.0 TWP Grom for small kids or light beginners especially. Also rips for light girls kids
            4.10 Soulcraft Jetty really fun light board, one of RJ's favs, up to 200 lbs on our wake
            4.8 Shredstixx Custom Elevation RJ's new board.
            Inland Surfer Sweet Spot Pro
            Inland Surfer Flyboy
            LakeWakes 61" BigBoy board.

I think that's it. Is there anyone in the 250+ range? If so I also have a lakewakes door that can ride up to about 350 almost. Let me know, email me at robert - at - wake9 - dot - com by noon tomorrow and I will bring it. Otherwise I will leave at home.
            Which of those would you recommend for a 225 pound guy?
            Be excellent to one another.

Comment

im in the 6'1" 230lb range, i dont do much surfing, mainly because i can never seem to find the sweet spot to let go of the rope, i either end up on the swim step, or floundering, but im good at beer drinking.
              sin city.
              2005 24v

Comment

That will be awesome Robert! We have been surfing skims the last few years so I am really excited to try other boards. Our only non-skim is an old slow as mud LF Venture 5'.

Comment

im leaning that way.
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by sincity View Post
                    im in the 6'1" 230lb range, i dont do much surfing, mainly because i can never seem to find the sweet spot to let go of the rope, i either end up on the swim step, or floundering, but im good at beer drinking.
                    sin city.
                    We can fix that easy.
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Mike if you end up camping just let me know if you need any gear. I can bring it out Friday no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan and Christy View Post
                        Mike if you end up camping just let me know if you need any gear. I can bring it out Friday no problem.
                        I think all I will need would be the corner of someones grill to cook a steak Friday night I'll let you know if I need anything else. Wife's sister has see stuff here, I just need to go through it and see. Are you coming to dinner tonight?

Comment

I'm trying to make it. I have to drive down to Palm Springs(4 hours) in the morning for a 9:00am meeting and then turn around and drive back so I have to get to sleep early.

Comment

How much do we owe for the shirts?
                            Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

My two boys and I will be camping Friday night and probably Sat night. It may be getting dark before we get there on Fri, unfortunately. If you see a boat passing back and forth repeatedly in the dark, looking lost, please crank up your Rev-10's or something to get my attention.

And my wife will probably not be coming at all, due to her work schedule. So it looks like just me and the dinglets for the weekend. Also, I won't be able to make it to BWW tonight due to the kids' soccer practice.

Comment

We are planning on camping Friday AND Saturday night. We should be out at the lake Friday around noon.
                                "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
                                "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Working...
                                X