2011 Tige Owners Reunion at Lake Mead VI -Sept. 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeanw View Post
    Tigé Corporate will be happy to send some items for the Tigé owners reunion at Lake Mead.
    PM me the official contact person and we'll see what we can arrange.

It's great to have an annual Tigé owners reunion!

Cheers to a great event!

Jean Wagner
    Tigé Corporate Manager
    Abilene, TX
    Awesome! Contact person would be Bad05.
    Be excellent to one another.

Comment

I was just wondering, if any of you guys who won a prize (that was put up by the Local Tige Dealer) at last years Mead reunion ever actually got the prize? I won the tower speakers last year and so far, the tige dealer hasn't delivered, even though he has said that we would. It isn't really a big deal, since it is a prize and if I don't get it, I haven't lost anything, but I was just wondering if I'm the only one or if others haven't collected either. BTW, my last attempt to contact him (on his store number)resulted in a recording that the number is disconnected. I keep trying his cell, but without any luck.

Comment

I never got my service prize I won either. I tried without success to reach him by phone and email. I just assumed the economy got the best of them, gave up and did the service myself.
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by LovinPowell View Post
          I was just wondering, if any of you guys who won a prize (that was put up by the Local Tige Dealer) at last years Mead reunion ever actually got the prize? I won the tower speakers last year and so far, the tige dealer hasn't delivered, even though he has said that we would. It isn't really a big deal, since it is a prize and if I don't get it, I haven't lost anything, but I was just wondering if I'm the only one or if others haven't collected either. BTW, my last attempt to contact him (on his store number)resulted in a recording that the number is disconnected. I keep trying his cell, but without any luck.
          Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
          I never got my service prize I won either. I tried without success to reach him by phone and email. I just assumed the economy got the best of them, gave up and did the service myself.

I won the Pimp My Tige prize last year, which was stated as $1000 of upgrades - of which $500 was from Tige and $500 from Boats of Nevada. I contacted Grant a couple weeks after the reunion and told him that I wanted to use it to add a pair of WetSounds MB-8 speakers to the existing Pro-60's on the tower. After a couple e-mails back and forth to correct the type of speaker he was going to order, he said they had the speakers in hand and could get the work done in a couple weeks.

I dropped the boat off with instructions to perform the annual service, winterization, speaker addition, and a few other minor repairs/warranty. After some difficulty with receiving communication and updates from him, I was finally able to pick up my boat approximately four months after I had dropped it off. Just in time for this year's use.

I want to learn to handle as much of the maintenance and service as I can myself going forward, as this was not the first time I had an extremely long period to solve an issue through them. And not everything had been completed that I had requested.

However...I do appreciate the fact that I basically received $800 MSRP worth of product as a prize (shown as $1000 on my invoice). Yes, the install labor was in addition to that. But I do appreciate their offering and providing the prize during a tough economy for boat dealers.

Last edited by dingleberry; 08-04-2011, 03:05 AM.

Comment

When I get back to the office I may be able to give away a Wetsounds Xs12 dual 2ohm coil sub I just need to make sure it did not sell.
            www.automarinecare.com CWB, ACME, FlyHigh, Merc Marine, PCM, Marine-power, WETSOUNDS, HSE Volume Controls, Kicker, Sony, Samson Sports, and many other marine parts or accessory's.

Comment

Originally posted by SPBFAN View Post
              When I get back to the office I may be able to give away a Wetsounds Xs12 dual 2ohm coil sub I just need to make sure it did not sell.
              Please give me a call when you have a chance in regards to the prizes for the Reunion.

In regards to those of you that haven't been able to claim your prizes, I have spoken to the dealer multiple times in the last year and they have always said the same thing, we will stand behind the prizes that were offered at the 2010 Reunion. One thing I don't understand is why people waited so long to claim things? This year will be handled differently in regards to the Reunion and the prizes to try and avoid any confusion or upset TO's. For those of you that haven't been able to claim your prize, please PM me and explaing the situation and I will try and help.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad05 View Post
                One thing I don't understand is why people waited so long to claim things? This year will be handled differently in regards to the Reunion and the prizes to try and avoid any confusion or upset TO's. For those of you that haven't been able to claim your prize, please PM me and explaing the situation and I will try and help.
                The tige reunion was in late September, I didn't go out on the boat much, if any, after that date. Winter was probably the best time to claim it, but it wasn't on the top of the list of things that had to be done. I contacted him in March of this year and he said that it wouldn't be a problem, but as of now, nothing. I wouldn't say that I'm upset about it, because it is afterall, a prize, and if I never get it, oh well, nothing lost. But I don't think that it reflects very well on the dealer. PM sent.

Comment

I am the same as LP. That trip is usually the last time we use the boat for the year. I did'nt need service until spring. In May or June I left a phone message and sent an email to the dealer with no responce. I honestly thought they had gone out of business.

Comment

UPDATE!!

I have been in contact with Jean Wagner at Tige in regards to the Reunion and we are trying to work out some detail for the reunion. We need to start getting an idea of who will be able to attend so I can start looking at food, prizes and letting the Echo Bay Marina know we are comming. Some had mentioned staying in the Flotels as the resort is no longer open and I know others may want to use a slip if they are coming in for the weekend. If everyone that plans on attending could sound off with an estimated head count, I will try and get the ball rolling faster that it is and see if we can be full speed by Labor Day!

Bad05 (John) +3

Comment

We're in!

Billua (Bill) +2
                      Boating Lake Mead since 2000

Comment

We will be at least 2 for the day.
                        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Sounds good man! I have some inside info which should make this a great event!

Our headcount = 2 for sure possibly 4 1/2(Dustin and Virginia's little one is the 1/2)

Comment

Six
                            Let it be!!!

Comment

Bad05 (John) +3
                              chpthril 2
                              Dan and Christy 2 (4.5?)
                              xpjim1 6
                              TeamAllen 3

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
                                Bad05 (John) +3
                                chpthril 2
                                Dan and Christy 2 (4.5?)
                                xpjim1 6
                                TeamAllen 3
                                Talltigeguy - I am in for 6...but probably do not qualify for certain prizes, but hope to eat my share of lunch. And I got 4 rev 10's on my tower. The best word to describe them is that they sound very full.
                                Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Working...
                                X