No announcement yet.

Tige ATX??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deep hull boats with underfloor ballast, no Tige' nomenclature anywhere, totally different styling than Tige', $71-88K sticker. This will rock the industry.
    2017 Tige' Z3--Navy/Silver, Tan interior, Raptor 400.

Comment

Originally posted by dakota4ce View Post
      There’s the inherent forum bias we were looking for! [emoji57]

I happen to dig the max. Very utilitarian and a good performer.
      you know I'm on both forums and moomba makes some good products however imo tige makes a better surf wave. I shopped the max/makai when I bought last year and quite frankly I chose a used tige product over a new moomba as I believe the performance from the z3 hull to be better than what I saw from the moomba line. I shopped supreme and mb as well.

is the max a good product. yes. do I believe the atx will be a better product. yes. however as I put in my statement, IF the atx is like the rest of the tige line and pricepoint is similar to moomba... I like tige waves but I certainly don't have "brand goggles". I'll go wherever the value for my $$ is better. it was not the max at the time I was purchasing BUT it is a nice product.

heck, in '16 I almost traded the 22ve in on a supra when I lived in green bay. we couldn't get the numbers down to make it a fit but tried.
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Tige ATX??

You prefer Tige wave. So that’s the kicker. On our group of two skiers choice boats (Makai and SL) one Tige and one Malibu —Tige is not the group favorite. My personal “best wave” is the SL. But its preference particular to me.

Sounds like you just like your boat better. That’s what it all about.

Sounds also like you had a crappy Max demo. Unfortunately. And that happens too. A lot.

And at all that, Z3s rip for sure. But the Tige wave isn’t consistently better than the SC wave across the lineup. There’s no way to objectively measure that.

But you freely admit that, so it’s all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Can we stop the bickering and get back to ATX. Who cares about other brands that are not Tige or ATX anyways. Who got some pics or saw the boat today at the Dallas boat show? Fill us in!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carranza913 View Post
            Can we stop the bickering and get back to ATX. Who cares about other brands that are not Tige or ATX anyways. Who got some pics or saw the boat today at the Dallas boat show? Fill us in!!
            [emoji1787]

I think it was a “no camera” zone, sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Somebody has to have some info...

Comment

Originally posted by Carranza913 View Post
                Somebody has to have some info...
                wonder if they had to sign a non-disclosure agreement before seeing it??
                2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Possibly...

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
                      You probably already have one on your lot, don't you Lee?!?

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
                        Yup. Signed my life away before getting pictures.

Comment

Someone dropped a teaser pic on FB. Can’t tell much except for the huge ATX decal on the back that would be the first thing I’d remove. Just too big for my taste. I’ll see it in person tomorrow, driving down tonight. We also have a few other models were looking at so we know exactly which one we’re ordering in the spring. I’ll let you all know my thoughts on Sunday.

Comment

The decals are HUGE side and rear

Comment

says starting at 71,750. if that's with trailer a decently equipped model should be 80ish? discounts put it mid70's? that's not a bad pricepoint.
                              2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                              2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

So pretty good looking budget boat, there’s a few things I like and some things I don’t just like any boat out there. We’re going to go with a Makai though. I didn’t take any pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X