Tige ATX??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackoutATX View Post
    This was my thought exactly. Give me the stripped down flagship! This is something no one else is doing.
    A Moomba Max is basically a stripped down flagship... My guess is the R22 and Rz4 hulls are getting re-worked and updated to have more freeboard and changing a little to further differentiate the flagship Tige's from the budget models....

Comment

Originally posted by BurnMac42 View Post
      If it's 80k MSRP with 10-15% off MSRP then it would be good. Not sure about flipping the industry on its head good but I guess we wait and see!
      You aren't sure because you haven't seen it or been behind it yet. I have and i'll lay my name on the performance side of it. I also carry other brands that carry a price point line. I can assure you the boat is like nothing that has been out. Its much more boat then an axis and from a performance perspective its as good as nearly anything else I have been in. Both wakeboard and surfing.

This wont feel like a stripped model, its an all new boat/brand and feels that way.

You wont be getting downgraded big ticket components to account for a more mellow price point, this is something no one else is doing.

Pair that with the lines and elite performance and it's going to blow a lot of minds.

As far as Tige... You all will need to take a hard look at the Rzx lineup, you can now option or not option some expensive parts to bring that Rzx price way down making it super affordable.

Go see your local dealer and get some more info. Lots of radical stuff coming out that makes some of these boats super affordable.
      Germaine Marine
      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by Sublimer23 View Post
        A Moomba Max is basically a stripped down flagship... My guess is the R22 and Rz4 hulls are getting re-worked and updated to have more freeboard and changing a little to further differentiate the flagship Tige's from the budget models....
        What flagship is that?
        Germaine Marine

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
          What flagship is that?
          The Max is same family hull as the helix which neither are same hull as any Supra’s right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who do I need to show a check to get some info...

Comment

50971692-9DC0-46D2-8576-DC020A4291E7.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Bamer View Post
                The Max is same family hull as the helix which neither are same hull as any Supra’s right?

No idea what he was referencing.... But yes none of those hulls are off a supra hull or mocked off of any supra flagship boat. I think the poster misunderstood the terminology.
                Germaine Marine

Comment

The Max is a killer boat, but not a cheaper version of anything else. It is its own boat. I think it would be awesome if the ATX was the RZX3 version of the Max and was in the same price range as the max. It would sell a ton of boats.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
                    The Max is a killer boat, but not a cheaper version of anything else. It is its own boat. I think it would be awesome if the ATX was the RZX3 version of the Max and was in the same price range as the max. It would sell a ton of boats.
                    I liked the idea of the max: 23ft, lots freeboard, Ton of storage, I could stand in the rear locker with the lid at my chest, several available options to upgrade and a good price. The only thing and the reason I didn’t get one was the ascetics. It just didn’t look very good, real box like/squared off and very plain looking.

I’ve heard the surf wave is pretty good, but haven’t witnessed in person.

Hopefully the ATX still looks good at the lower price.

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
                      No idea what he was referencing.... But yes none of those hulls are off a supra hull or mocked off of any supra flagship boat. I think the poster misunderstood the terminology.
                      No I didn't misunderstand the terminology. I didn't say the Max was a stripped down flagship I said it was BASICALLY a stripped down flag ship. Its a big, deep, 23ft barebones boat thats surf performance gets compared to a G23, centurion Ri series, Rzx3 etc.
                      Last edited by Sublimer23; 07-17-2019, 05:08 PM.

Comment

I liked the idea of the max: 23ft, lots freeboard, Ton of storage, I could stand in the rear locker with the lid at my chest, several available options to upgrade and a good price. The only thing and the reason I didn’t get one was the ascetics. It just didn’t look very good, real box like/squared off and very plain looking.

For me the surf wave out of the box was just ok during my test drive/ride. I'm pretty sure the dealer hadn't figured it out yet as it was brand new at the time. I came prepared for a good test with extra ballast bags and a pump. Of course there was no power port for the pump that would reach the under seat lockers for the bags. So that was disappointing. Then talking do the dealer rep for Moomba they would not add anything extra, such as those needed power ports. My wife was totally put off by that. Power ports are easy enough to install, but she refused to build a boat then have to start working on it right away once we got it.

Originally posted by Sublimer23 View Post
                        No I didn't misunderstand the terminology. I didn't say the Max was a stripped down flagship I said it was BASICALLY a stripped down flag ship. Its a big, deep, 23ft barebones boat thats surf performance gets compared to a G23, centurion Ri series, Rzx3 etc.
                        I guess I've always though of a companies flagship as their biggest most impressive boat. For Moomba I would say it was always the Mojo or Mojo Pro, but now it's probably the Makai. Now I would call the Makai a stripped down SE. Don't they share the same hull? That would make it basically a stripped down flagship. The max doesn't share a hull with anything else as far as I know.

Comment

Same reason I didn't buy one. My dealer tried to steer me that direction but I couldn't stand the way they look. Shallow? perhaps

Comment

We're actually looking at a Max and a Makai. So the ATX it hitting at the perfect time. Driving down to Dallas Saturday to check it out vs the other 2. Be very interesting to see what they did creating a new brand and features.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruger761 View Post
                              We're actually looking at a Max and a Makai. So the ATX it hitting at the perfect time. Driving down to Dallas Saturday to check it out vs the other 2. Be very interesting to see what they did creating a new brand and features.
                              Will the ATX be at the Dallas Boat Show that starts tomorrow?

Comment

Will the ATX be at the Dallas Boat Show that starts tomorrow?

If tomorrow is 8/1
                                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                                X