Tige ATX??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige ATX??

I haven't been on TO in some time so may have missed this but anyone heard of a Tige ATX? I live at PK and over the years I am used to seeing Tige photo shoots out here especially evenings during the week. This evening Tige was filming for what might be their new lineup and one of the boats had ATX logos on it.

Sounds like you may have seen something you need to unsee. If black Tahoes pull up at your house run and hide man. Run and hide.

Comment

Get any pics?

Comment

No pics. We just went out for a quick sunset run and dint take a phone. Looked similar to an ASR

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore15 View Post
          No pics. We just went out for a quick sunset run and dint take a phone. Looked similar to an ASR
          Do you think it may have looked similar to a 21ZX, 23ZX, or 25ZX?

Comment

http://ATXboats.com

Comment

Something big is coming...... thats all im saying. And its going to flip the industry on its melon when it comes out.
              Germaine Marine
              "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Jeez, another player eh? Will be interesting to see.

Comment

Is it disappointing to anyone else how wake boats these days become obsolete faster than an iphone? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sublimer23 View Post
                    Is it disappointing to anyone else how wake boats these days become obsolete faster than an iphone? LOL
                    I would respectfully disagree. I LOVE to see where the industry is going. I have a 2015, and I just can't see upgrading any time soon (never if you ask my wife ), but that doesn't mean I don't want the industry (or more specifically Tige) to evolve and innovate. For example, I don't think I would have even considered GSA until I heard how well it was working on other Tige boats. Instead of buying a 2020, I thought why not just slap those bad boys on my boat? There are benefits to the older boats when innovation occurs on newer models.
                    Last edited by D&P Powell; 07-12-2019, 05:16 PM. Reason: missed a key word in the response

Comment

We need something more here.. I have to be able to sleep. Atleast give us an idea of time frame.. 1 month 2 months? 2 years 3 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Carranza913 View Post
                        We need something more here.. I have to be able to sleep. Atleast give us an idea of time frame.. 1 month 2 months? 2 years 3 years?
                        From the website on the link above it looks like 8/1/19 it will be released.

Comment

Originally posted by Carranza913 View Post
                          That's only 19 nights of no sleep. You'll be okay

Comment

Is it a Tige brand (like Malibu and Axis) or is it a completely separate player? Will it compete with Pavati on pricing cause apparently that's the direction everyone is going as well....

Comment

Originally posted by BurnMac42 View Post
                              Is it a Tige brand (like Malibu and Axis) or is it a completely separate player? Will it compete with Pavati on pricing cause apparently that's the direction everyone is going as well....
                              Edit: Interesting I just went to onlyinboards.com and they now have an option for a Tige ATX-22 and ATX-24

Comment

Working...
                              X