No announcement yet.

Tige ATX??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pavati.....yeah, and I thought I paid a pretty penny for my '19 RZX3 🙄#BOATBROKE

Comment

I praise Tige for discovering a new letter in their branding. "T".

Anyone else figure ATX stands for Abilene Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by IDBoating View Post

Next step is the Tige Play Store, where aspiring marine firmware jockeys can market their enhancements (apps). Download your favorites to your new Tige and assemble your own, one of a kind boating experience from all the great ideas uploaded by Tige owners worldwide.
        Why not just go Android. I have an Android head unit in my truck and it's pretty sweet. If a non-Chinese company took this on it may actually work.

Comment

Please let that pickle be of the non splashing variety. This boat is intriguing AF yo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Very interested as we’re in the market for a little more budget friendly pickle for boat with a lot of room. Ready for some pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamer View Post
              Just dropped my boat off for service and my salesman said ATX will be a new brand built at the Tige factory and the Rseries will loose the R22 this year. He did say there will be a pickle fork 24ft in the ATX. The R series will be gradually dropped over the next 2-3 years.

ATX will be to Tige like Axis is to Malibu.

If I let some teaser info out to a customer of mine and they leaked it on the internet they would never get info again. LOL.
              Germaine Marine
              "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

with the r22 now off the tige website wonder if atx will be the old rz2/4 molds with different options/towers on them. those hulls still surf very well.
                2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
                  If I let some teaser info out to a customer of mine and they leaked it on the internet they would never get info again. LOL.
                  I see your point, but he didn’t act like it was a big deal or didn’t say anything about keeping on the DL.

Comment

No matter what, the cat is clearly out of the bag.
                    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Drat, I was hoping for some super new tech breakthrough.

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
                        with the r22 now off the tige website wonder if atx will be the old rz2/4 molds with different options/towers on them. those hulls still surf very well.
                        Not the same hull. We have a few weeks everyone, it will be worth the wait.
                        Germaine Marine
                        "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Should one wait for the ATX or go with the 23ZX?
                          "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

August 1st is just around the corner. Wait, and make an informed decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Booms View Post
                              Should one wait for the ATX or go with the 23ZX?
                              Not the same customer.

Comment

Granted I didn’t get in it but from what I saw it looked like more of a budget version of an RZX. Guess we will see shortly.

Comment

Working...
                                X