No announcement yet.

Affordable 2013 Ronix Parks Carbon Thrusters $400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did purchase mine for $300 + $16.93 shipping. It just arrived today. There's a big bag of fins, so I guess they are all there?
    You can definitely pick out the blems, but they are small and won't affect the performance. Here is a screen shot from my order.
    Not sure it will help, but good luck.
    Attached Files
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

wow you got a better deal on shipping and I'm closer. I supposedly paid 25
      my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

I also got one at the pre-signature price. I just surfed it tonight with the crew and if I had paid $405 I would be happy (although I can now buy more gas!). People just went with the fin setup they were using on other boards and jumped on... only to jump off all smiles. The construction seems more durable than I expected and I was impressed by the number of styles that all liked the board. Price was waay lower than anywhere else on line. Miscalculation more than mistake I think

Comment

Team Allen - thanks for posting your receipt. I'm planning on placing my order today if Jen will honor $300.

Comment

You're welcome. I hope it helps. Good luck!
            Report back what happens.

Comment

That screenshot looks exactly like mine when I got ready to order online, before I realized I would be in their city later that week. Right down to the shipping cost.

Glad this is working out for a few people. It's a GREAT board. Hoping to test the longer version I picked up today, I'll report back on what folks say.

BTW, my wife's first comment on seeing the new board was "Wow, that's a pretty board." Her second comment was "Hey, it matches the boat!" Which never even occurred to me, but she's absolutely right.

Comment

Damn you got that right. Fate...WA'

We have the same colors BUT you have alot more white...which I like. White is good. White is cool temp wise..doesn't oxidize..if god ordered a tige he'd have a blue and white Z3
                Last edited by MooseX; 07-16-2014, 03:49 PM.
                my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

Let us know how it goes and who you talk to. If i can get one for $300 i'll probably order one too. I might even at $405, thats a good price and the board gets great reviews.

Comment

retox if they wont go 300 at least try and get free shipping..

Comment

With this many people buying the board, we definitely need feedback on different fin combos people like.

@ TeamAllen, The board should come with
                      5 longer fins and 5 shorter fins. The interesting thing is that the 5 longer fins are shorter than the fins on most surf style boards.
                      Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

I'm down with shorter fins. easier to spin. If I want pure speed I take out one of my ocean boards

I'm sure my first option will be a twin with the longer fins. Lately I can't stand 3 fins on any board..too much work

Comment

Comparing notes on fin choices is a GREAT idea. We are supposed to be out on the lake today, I'll report what we currently use to get things started.

Comment

Doesn't seem like they're going for the $300 thing. I haven't even been able to get through by phone but i've been emailing with someone from there. They claim they never sold any Carbon Thrusters for $300. They say it was the illuminated one.

Comment

Affordable 2013 Ronix Parks Carbon Thrusters $400

Mine isn't illuminated and you can see my invoice screen shot.

Comment

BOO!! happi halloween!!

I can't wait to get mine

Comment

Working...
                                X