Clear All

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
    Who do you take me for, Jill Kelly
    I'll take Jill Kelly please.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
      I'll take Jill Kelly please.
      Get in line
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by dom w. forte View Post
        What exactly do you mean, when you say being stubborn, what have the Rs done?
        What is the right thing you refer too?
        (NOBODY ) You still havent answered !

Comment

(NOBODY ) You still havent answered !
          (SOMEBODY) What was the question??
          Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE=Nobody;672527](SOMEBODY) What was the question??[/QUOTE If you cant understand the question then your as illiterate as the congress!

Comment

(SOMEBODY) What was the question??
              Forward is nice, as long as the destination is not straight to hell via an over loaded social program
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

At least Obama is like Santa Claus this year, giving hand outs to everyone thats been nice. He even has a pen in his back pocket for emergencies he said. Just put it on our tab.
                Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

http://godfatherpolitics.com/8351/ob...e-santa-claus/
                  Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

Well, its an awesome thing that we have this "Obama Care" to keep down health costs for those of us that work and pay for our own, my insurance is only going up $40 a month next year

Comment

Im going to pay the boat off and live off unemployment. 440 bucks a week will buy plenty of fuel for the boat and the truck
                      Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

So the Bush era tax breaks expire shortly, and our gov is playing a hand of sudden death overtime, winner take all.

If no deal is struck, the R's lose everything, the D's lose everything, and the Bush tax breaks go bye bye and that's it. All done. We go back to where we were before Bush took office.

So what's it going to be?

My prediction is the R's are over playing their hand. They'll call bluff and no deal will be struck by Jan 1.

What's your call?

Comment

The dirty fu** Nobama will have tax so f'in high for anybody with any goal in live to try to be some one, especially entrepenuers that who wouldnt want to take big business over seas? Thats my prediction anyways..... And you asked for it
                          Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

So the Bush era tax breaks expire shortly, and our gov is playing a hand of sudden death overtime, winner take all.

If no deal is struck, the R's lose everything, the D's lose everything, and the Bush tax breaks go bye bye and that's it. All done. We go back to where we were before Bush took office.

My prediction is the R's are over playing their hand. They'll call bluff and no deal will be struck by Jan 1.

What's your call?
                            Obama does not want a solution. He needs this country to go over the cliff, he NEEDS taxes to go up on ALL working people in order to pay for his social programs and the majority of the country is ready to believe that the R's are to blame for the lack of a "deal" to avoid the cliff. Obama keeps saying he's all for a bipartisan solution as long as the R's see it his way Are you kidding me!

Comment

What's your call?
                              Are you ok with Obamas tax plan? You think its ok to tax only one segment of our country, and not everybody? Do you think if the Rs pass Obamas plan everything will be ok and for how long , and will this increase jobs and growth, and if yes how?

Comment

Are you ok with Obamas tax plan? You think its ok to tax only one segment of our country, and not everybody? Do you think if the Rs pass Obamas plan everything will be ok and for how long , and will this increase jobs and growth, and if yes how?
                                The tax cut plan was not intended to be a permanent thing, just another lever to pull to boost our economy at the time. So by default, we go back to the way things were. Unfortunately, this sucks. Taking candy after it was offered is very difficult.

If I explained why I justify Obama's plan you'll just get mad and rant.

The question was, "what's your hand". Meaning, how do you think this will play out? Right, Wrong or Indifferent.

Comment

Working...
                                X