debates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dom w. forte View Post
    Nobody you will be happy to know that 42% of the Thanks giving meals this year will be purchased with food stamps!
    42%??? 42% of this country is not on food stamps. Maybe 4.2% is more accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
      42%??? 42% of this country is not on food stamps. Maybe 4.2% is more accurate.
      I think he meant 42 million people on food stamps it is actually 46 million from septembers count so it probably is higher now.
      "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Iwndr View Post
        I think he meant 42 million people on food stamps it is actually 46 million from septembers count so it probably is higher now.
        Does that include the additional 400,000 that signed up in Aug? That report wasnt released until 11/07.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

We stopped at Fortes today to check out the yellow Ford Truck, it's perfect...Love it! We also inquired about food stamp handouts at Fortes and we were told to leave.

Comment

So the R's are back to their stubborn old selves again. That don't want to do the right thing.....again. Time to quit spending and pay the piper....let's get down to business.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
              So the R's are back to their stubborn old selves again. That don't want to do the right thing.....again. Time to quit spending and pay the piper....let's get down to business.
              You should truly read your own posts.

So the R's are back to their stubborn old selves again
              You mean by not caving?

Time to quit spending and pay the piper
              Excellent message for the D's.

let's get down to business
              One side of the isle wanted to do that for the first 2 years of Obama's first term, but since they did not have the votes to bargain with, their actual input was not wanted.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                You should truly read your own posts.

You mean by not caving?

Excellent message for the D's.

One side of the isle wanted to do that for the first 2 years of Obama's first term, but since they did not have the votes to bargain with, their actual input was not wanted.
                I need to buy a sinister amp and beat you over the head with it.

Comment

it would break...the amp that is

Comment

it would break...the amp that is
                    Then 1000 watts through the membrane should do the trick.

Comment

Then 1000 watts through the membrane should do the trick.
                      Anything over 999W and you should be sharing with the less fortunate undocumented amps as its only fair.

Comment

What exactly do you mean, when you say being stubborn, what have the Rs done?
                        What is the right thing you refer too?
                        Last edited by dom w. forte; 11-29-2012, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Anything over 999W and you should be sharing with the less fortunate undocumented amps as its only fair.
                          Well DAMN bro....you know good and well I'll share all 6000 watts with my less fortunate neighbors over here (opps I mean hear).

Comment

Well DAMN bro....you know good and well I'll share all 6000 watts with my less fortunate neighbors over here (opps I mean hear).
                            We go off RMS, not max. But that's cute tho. Jenson and clarion tho right?
                            Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

THREAT!!!!!!!!! Call the FBI Chp!!!!!
                              Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

Originally posted by bryce2320 View Post
                                THREAT!!!!!!!!! Call the FBI Chp!!!!!
                                Who do you take me for, Jill Kelly

Comment

Working...
                                X