No announcement yet.

debates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent been on in a while, but because of our best friends in the middle east I thought I would post , again their not happy with peace so lets lob a few missles at Israel, I hope our President comes in on the side of Israel as he should , but I cant wait to see how the press puts a spin on this and makes it like the Jews started it.
    Watch your gas prices start to rise!!!!!!!!!!!
    Im surprised that Israel didnt start an offensive last month because our president said that Eygpts new goverment would honor all past treatys and then deployed their tanks in Gaza a direct violation of the treaty, so where was our president and the UN???

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
      Here's a good example: A Florida restaurateur who operates roughly 40 Denny’s locations and five Hurricane Grill & Wings franchises in Florida, Virginia and Georgia intends to add a 5 percent surcharge to customers’ bills to offset costs from ObamaCare beginning in January 2014 when the Affordable Care Act is fully implemented.

The people that serve our food are by no means lazy, they work as hard as I do. The only difference is the pay. Are they any better than me? I think not but some here think yes. This method puts health care cost off government medicare and back onto society spread equally among everyone. This makes a better society. Though 5% is outlandish, the true cost is closer to half that at 2.5%, thus this business owner is imposing excess to make a unfair statement. Are you willing to pay 2.5% for your breakfast lunch or dinner out to EVERYONE can now have health insurance?? What if the waitress was you daughter, your sister, your Aunt or your best friend? Or should health insurance only be for the fortunate few or privileged individuals?
      Who ever said the working people dont deserve health care and can purchase it , we said those that dont want to work dont deserve health care or anything else, make sure you quote us working people correctly!

Comment

Originally posted by dom w. forte View Post
        Who ever said the working people dont deserve health care and can purchase it , we said those that dont want to work dont deserve health care or anything else, make sure you quote us working people correctly!
        Right on the money
        Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

Originally posted by bryce2320 View Post
          Right on the money
          I agree with one small point. I personally want to go back to my occupatttion so bad it hurts but my fing disability has kept me from successfully doing it. Point that should be added is those that are getting constant med care to overcome disability should be able to aquire medicare or self funded private insurance with a medicare offset.
          Last edited by MoneyPity; 11-18-2012, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Money Pity of course we mean Able Bodied Workers.Not Someone who is overcoming a illness or physical disability.We do have compassion,just not patience for lazy able bodied workers.
            I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Originally posted by robert theisen View Post
              Money Pity of course we mean Able Bodied Workers.Not Someone who is overcoming a illness or physical disability.We do have compassion,just not patience for lazy able bodied workers.
              AMEN, but its not just health care its everything related to goverment handouts to the undeserving!!!!!!!!

Comment

I dont understand also why the union workers dont think their supposed to suffer in this downturn economy, with this new example with the hostess company going out of bussiness because they dont want pay cuts or retirerment cuts, what do they think my bussiness and others are going through.

Comment

I dont understand also why the union workers dont think their supposed to suffer in this downturn economy, with this new example with the hostess company going out of bussiness because they dont want pay cuts or retirerment cuts, what do they think my bussiness and others are going through.
                  Didn't know you owned a buss business.

Comment

Originally posted by dom w. forte;
                    AMEN, but its not just health care its everything related to goverment handouts to the unde serving!!!!!!!!
                    Who's handing out undies? I need some, my have holes in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
                      Who's handing out undies? I need some, my have holes in them.
                      Easy access?
                      Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

Originally posted by bryce2320 View Post
                        Easy access?
                        serving free undies...income must be below $200,000.00 per year.

Comment

I like how ( nobody ) slams my spelling , instead of careing about the people working and suffering to survive.

Comment

I like how ( nobody ) slams my spelling , instead of careing about the people working and suffering to survive.
                            I try my best to look at the big picutre when it comes to the best interest of society (as a whole), but all I get is beat up around here for having a caring attitude. So picking on you seems my second best option. I'll stop if like, but I must admit its fun.

Comment

Nobody you will be happy to know that 42% of the Thanks giving meals this year will be purchased with food stamps!

Comment

Nobody you will be happy to know that 42% of the Thanks giving meals this year will be purchased with food stamps!
                                And its nice to have that many votes in your back pocket
                                "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Working...
                                X