Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
    What Obama told the country before the 2008 presidential election

Lets all reach across party line and put partisan politics aside. Lets all come together and put racial differences behind us.
    Lets all join hands and sing Kumbaya.
    Lets all have a Coke and an smile and Teach the World to Sing.

The true Obama? What is that his message really means?

I B getting me some Revenge in the Morning
    "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyPity View Post
      Open invitation to put Romney amd Ryan's signs in my yard.

It will be fun to do

Hi ho the merry oh a trolling we will go!

Hi ho Hi ho Trolls don't practice logic. Instead the use reverse oxmosis.

This is a link that defines the art of trolling. Optional Reading for non-trolls. Trolls should follow some guidlines and these fit. Hi Ho Hi Ho a trolling we can go.
      http://www.urban75.com/Mag/troll.html
      Your a complete dork, there's a difference between trolling and not following "herd" mentality. Think for yourself, and while your at it, read a f'n book instead of watching the idiot screen.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
          Your a complete dork, there's a difference between trolling and not following "herd" mentality. Think for yourself, and while your at it, read a f'n book instead of watching the idiot screen.
          man, yur a mean drunk when youve been hitt'n the liberal cool-aid

Money Pity, Nobody recommends this for some reading

Nobody said the chapter about bullying the girl in school was a true inspiration for an up and coming Dem like himself. "Robin Hood" was also motivating.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
            man, yur a mean drunk when youve been hitt'n the liberal cool-aid

Money Pity, Nobody recommends this for some reading

Nobody said the chapter about bullying the girl in school was a true inspiration for an up and coming Dem like himself. "Robin Hood" was also motivating.

Poor Obana. With support from Nobody and his type, Barrack will have a real bad 11-06-2012. I will check out the book for some light reading in the futire.

I would rather be called a Dork than a Troll any day. Being a Dork is a common in jest compliment to people with Technical and scientific capabilities. Trolls only require 1 chracteristic.

If Anyones should get his eyes off the screen the fact that Nobody has about double my number of posts. Sort of speaks for itself. ... more post than mine in 3 less months. Nobody the facts speak for themselves Sorry to burst your bubble Bohica.

Election day is here with 40% to 45% of the voters to vote today/ 35% to 40% of voters voted early or sent in absentee votes

Change is inevitable. Let's hope we also change Senators and House of Rep Members.

Good Morning and Goodday to all.

PS. Maybe Obama will win the pickup bball game he does every election day he is running. A man with no money rents MCCormick place for tonight election monitoring.

Comment

Well the big day is here.

Obama vs. Romney, who will win. Romney wins popular vote but misses out on Electoral Vote.

I wish my favorite Troll good luck. You need not only for theelection but also for everday life

File the election away when the better canidate wins which is my candidate

Goodluck All. The Whitehouse is being redecorated. In January. Will it be aa fashionable Dodge Red ? or Fusion blue,

Comment

Originally posted by shawndoggy View Post
                Here's an example of how the filibuster has evolved... the DREAM act died because of a filibuster, but there were no long winded speeches on the floor:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...120903504.html
                for the political junkies, more about the filibuster and the 60 vote requirement:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...f0RU_blog.html

Comment

And this is a FANTASTIC read about how the President and the speaker came oh-so-close to sealing the "grand bargain" back in 2011. Clearly mistakes were made on both sides.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/01/ma...pagewanted=all

It's really encouraging to think that both sides were willing to compromise with one another. I hope they get the chance to try again.

Comment

Snopes response on who increased the debt.
                    http://www.snopes.com/politics/polit...debt.asp#photo

Comment

Originally posted by dom w. forte View Post
                      Remember tonight starts the presidential debates, be sure and watch, and then post what you liked or disliked!
                      Debate is over. Nobody was right.

Comment

I think I heard Nobody singing with this earlier tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                          I think I heard Nobody singing with this earlier tonight...
                          NOPE....it wasn't me. Sorry.

Comment

How much money did you win?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                              How much money did you win?
                              Not a dime. All the R's on this forum were too chicken to wager.

What a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
                                Not a dime. All the R's on this forum were too chicken to wager.

What a shame.
                                No we just dont have any left from the previous 4 years of redistribution!
                                FairTax.org

Comment

Working...
                                X