No announcement yet.

2018 Southern Alberta Surf Nights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weather looks kinda nasty next week. With that being said I could do Thursday (only).

I’d also like to put Sept 30 on the calendar for a year end trip to the heated lake at Sheerness. Let’s try for that again this year.

Comment

Weather is looking okay now for both Thursday and Friday. Any takers?

Comment

I'm out Monday to Saturday for rest of the year. I could do a Sunday. My only day off each week.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
        2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
        360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

If we can get a crew together, I could make either day work this week (although I can’t l leave town on Thursday until at least 4:30). I have pencilled the 30th in my calendar for Shearness BUT my boat will be winterized by then so someone would have to bring the boat.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
            The weather looks kinda nasty next week. With that being said I could do Thursday (only).

I’d also like to put Sept 30 on the calendar for a year end trip to the heated lake at Sheerness. Let’s try for that again this year.
            I'm in for the 30th at Sheerness...

Comment

I plan on taking my boat to Sheerness, so long as winter doesn't arrive prior. We may need a second, but we may not.

As for the coming week, how about a Friday afternoon/night outing?

Comment

Forecast for +27 this Friday. Come on guys! Let’s do this. I’ll bring my boat again if that’s the issue. It needs the hours.

Comment

Everyone write down

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30

in your calendar. That is the day we will go to the heated lake at Sheerness. My boat for sure. Could use more. We will now commence weather watching. I think 15C and low wind makes it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
                    Everyone write down

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30

in your calendar. That is the day we will go to the heated lake at Sheerness. My boat for sure. Could use more. We will now commence weather watching. I think 15C and low wind makes it a go.
                    I can bring my boat...

Comment

It’s in my calendar and I am pretty sure at least 1 of my boys will come along.

Comment

Originally posted by ajward View Post
                        I can bring my boat...
                        Thanks AJ!

Comment

Although meaningless at this juncture, here is the forecast for the weekend in question. This is amazing compared to what we've been having.

weather.PNG

Let's start to firm up numbers. I'm looking at having about 5 people in my boat so far. Who else do we have?

The nice thing about this lake is you can drop kids etc. at the hot spot and go surfing. You could spend all day there and have a blast even if you didn't surf. So that's my plan for the family. I also plan to bring out my BBQ and do a lunch there. There is a little pier right in the hot zone.

Comment

Pretty sure I will have 2 from my crew. Hoping there is room (my boat is winterized already) ;(

Comment

Originally posted by macteacher2 View Post
                              Pretty sure I will have 2 from my crew. Hoping there is room (my boat is winterized already) ;(
                              I will have lots of room on mine, and will appreciate the weight!

Comment

The weather is looking great for this weekend....

weather.PNG

... if you like snowboarding.

Comment

Working...
                                X