X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macteacher2 View Post
    You offering to host this week John?
    Totally! I can pick you up in Sicamous.

Water temp here was 81 and went down to 74 ish after some colder days.

I can attend next week back at Little Bow.

Comment

Weather looks awesome Monday to Wednesday. I can do all three but prefer the latter two. Who's in?

I'd offer my boat except I'd rather wait until I get my new GoPro boom finished to record all you schmucks.

Comment

I am most definitely in for any of those nights (although the Wednesday would probably work the best for me). I am pretty sure my boat is ready to host (I will know for sure after this weekend as we are hoping to spend the day in it Sunday). Hopefully everyone is back and we can get this going finally!!

Comment

Jeff, even if its just you and me we gotta get this going. The weather isn't going to be like this forever. Saying +30 for Wednesday. Let's start tracking guys down.

Comment

I talked to Jeeter and he might be able to make Wednesday. I have another guy (not an owner) who would probably come as well.

I completely agree, we need to get this going before the summer is over. I thought Chad was supposed to be back this week as well?

Comment

Sorry Guy’s, wasn’t getting notifications again! Just talked with Johnie and told him I’m still out for a couple more weeks. I’d love to host again either Aug 15th or 16th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

JohnnieMo - have you heard anything from FrostyPower?

I am pulling my boat off the lift tonight (after a good long surf session hopefully) to prep it for Wednesday night. If we don't get many bodies, I will bring along at least one of my boys.
                Last edited by macteacher2; 07-30-2018, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Yes I texted Mike. He can't do Wednesday.

I am working on my buddy Matt to come, but he won't know his work schedule until Tuesday.

Comment

I am planning on heading up to Little Bow for Wednesday. I have a buddy that might come and my son is in as well is we have room. Shawn might be coming - depending on when he gets back from camping. Brennan is working this week so he is out as well.

Comment

Sorry gents, haven't logged on in awhile. Busy with holidays and stuff. Summer is flying by. I hope to be in for the next few weeks. Hitting Koocanusa this weekend(if anyone's around there) and can't make this Wednesday. Hope to get out soon. I've subbed to this thread now. Talk soon!

Comment

I'm solid for Wednesday at 5pm at the launch. I may have a buddy and I may not. Any board requests?

Comment

I should be pulling up to the launch at right around 5. It will be Jeeter, myself and possibly my son. As for boards, up to you (I will ride just about anything)

See you tomorrow night!

Comment

2018 Southern Alberta Surf Nights

Great night guys! We gotta keep this rolling.

For the record we have raised the price to $30/head considering the price of gas this year.

IMG_8673.jpg

IMG_8692.jpg

I can host next week but only if it is Friday or Saturday. I'd be happy to do a Saturday surf day.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by JohnnieMo; 08-02-2018, 04:22 PM.

Comment

I think I ended up with Up2plane's shirt somehow .....

Comment

Damn - that is funny Johnnie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X