No announcement yet.

2018 Southern Alberta Surf Nights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am here but have family and kids friends out as well. Bren not coming till Friday. If someone else brings a boat I can join with mine.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
    360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

I can make Wednesday work. We have used my boat the last 2 weeks, so I would rather not haul it up there again this week. Anyone else want to pull their boat out?

Comment

Maybe Bren will bring his out and leave it here. I can check on it Thursday for him.

Comment

I think I can bring mine. Let me see if my propeller will be ready. I'm off this week but have to go in for a test flight Wednesday.

Comment

So I can have my boat there for 5pm. However before I do that, do we even have quorum? I count myself and Jeff. Brennan is out and Jetter has his own troop. Mike is also out.

Who else?

Comment

Ya I'm in tough as I have guests out here. Don't count on me for too much. Sorry! Next week I'd be in any day.

Comment

I checked with Brendon and he is heading to Kookanusa, so he is out. I had thought Chad was good this week (but I could be wrong)?

If it is just Johnnie and I we can push to next week (I am heading out tonight after work for a bit). Let me know - I am fine either way.

Comment

Originally posted by macteacher2 View Post
                  I checked with Brendon and he is heading to Kookanusa, so he is out. I had thought Chad was good this week (but I could be wrong)?

If it is just Johnnie and I we can push to next week (I am heading out tonight after work for a bit). Let me know - I am fine either way.
                  Hey guys, I’m out for the rest of summer. Too much on the go with too little time for anything! Hope you guys can still get together for another night of two!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like we have to abort for today. Between the lack of attendance and these unreal smoke conditions, let's regroup for next week. I can still offer my boat up Tuesday or Wednesday. Let's work hard to get a good showing.

This sucks because we lose 15 min of daylight each week. I'll try to aim for a 4:45pm launch next week.

Comment

Im heading to little bow tomorrow to do some camping, anyone want to come out for a surf (thursday)?

Comment

I was planning on trying to go out Thursday evening anyway. If we can get a crew together I could swing Little Bow. Johnnie?

Comment

I’m going camping down in Elkwater..... you know... that thing I have to tow that’s NOT my boat. That’s what I’m doing. 🤨

Comment

Well, at least you sound happy about it JohnnieMo [emoji12]

Comment

Who is in for Wednesday?

Comment

I work nights on Wednesday I'm out.

Comment

Working...
                                X