2018 Southern Alberta Surf Nights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 Southern Alberta Surf Nights

We started doing this last summer and had some great evenings on the water. The idea is we get a group together at a central location, pile into a different boat each time and surf until we can't surf anymore. If we have Calgary people joining us, we usually use Little Bow (as it is central) but are open to suggestions. Let's get this going - what nights work for people?

I am pretty flexible. I might have a seminar on Wednesday’s but I’m not entirely sure yet. It doesn’t start till July 18 anyways.

I think we should keep an eye on the weather and book each week accordingly. Next week looks ugly until weds.

Who wants to bring their boat the first week?

Comment

I am happy to provide the boat for the starting surf night - but I agree, next week doesn't look good until about Thursday (and I am tied up Thursday). Let's keep an eye on the weather and see what happens (I can be ready on pretty short notice).

Who else is interested?

Comment

Im working next week and in BC the week after that, so I will have to be out for at least a few weeks.

Comment

I’m tied up for the next two to three weeks, but I’m for sure interested after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How does next week work for everyone? I think I'm restricted to Monday night or Thursday night. I can likely generate some bodies if we need.

Are we sticking with $20 for owners again this year? (perhaps $30 for non-owners... i.e. people who can't bring a boat to the rotation)

Comment

I can make Thursday night work - and am happy to provide the boat. I know we have a few people away/tied up, but let's see if we can get this started.

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

Ok - after offering my boat up for this week I am going to have to reneg. I can still make Thursday night but my boat is sitting on a lift at Stafford Lake and not going to be easy to pull out for Thursday night. Who all is interested and can anyone else provide the boat for Thursday?

Comment

For the record we are not going tonight.

I'll be away in Shuswap from July 19 to 26th.

Comment

Hey guys - unfortunately I will not be hosting this week. My boat is down with a dead fuel pump (made it through the weekend but died on me yesterday). Doesn’t look like anyone is around again this week so we can maybe shoot for next week?

Comment

Anyone up for an evening surf this week? I need to do some more testing but I think mine is ready to host!

Comment

I'm having a terrible time here so I can't make it till next week.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
                            I'm having a terrible time here so I can't make it till next week.

looks awesome! what's that water temp though??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

You offering to host this week John?

Comment

Working...
                              X