No announcement yet.

2018 Southern Alberta Surf Nights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I MIGHT be able to make it (right now have a possible conflict). Let me know if/how this unfolds.

Comment

Johnnie - the family wants to head out for the day today so I am not going to be able to make it. Hopefully you guys can scare up enough people to make a go of it this week.

Comment

We have to cancel again. Anything less than 4 people and it really just doesn't make sense.

Last week may be our last chance. Let's all try to orient our schedules to make this work. As it stands, I can do any evening next week and my boat is still available. Weather isn't nearly as good, so we will have to track that.

Comment

Ok everyone. The week doesn't look great, but Monday and Tuesday look like they might be marginally better than the rest of the week. I can do either of those nights. IF you end up going later in the week, I will have to juggle a bit because I am looking to take our office staff to the lake (weather permitting) either Wednesday or Thursday (and would be tied up). I am pretty sure it is going to be a wetsuit evening regardless of what night we end up going (but I am fine with that). Let's get at least 1 more night in together this season!

Comment

I'm good to surf right in to October. Wet suit is not a problem. I'd still like to do a day at Sheerness to close out the season.

Tuesday next week would work for me. The weather looks to be coming around for mid-week.

Comment

I would be interested for the last 2 weeks of Sept and into Oct...

Comment

Great Ajward! It is always a great to have new people join us!

Comment

Wednesday looks to be the nicest however can Mac and Max make it? If not let’s do Tuesday.

Comment

Johnnie - if Wednesday is nice, I will probably be tied up with a staff bbq - sorry. Who else is in for this week?

Comment

Wed is good for me. I could do Tuesday as well.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
                      2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
                      360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

Ok boys, what is the plan?? I need to start making some arrangements and just need to know if this week is going to work or not. I am tied up Wednesday now regardless of weather, but can make Tuesday.

Comment

So it will be Wednesday. Everyone please rsvp so we have numbers. I can be there earlier than usual if others can.

Comment

Hope that you guys have a great night!! I want to see some photos/video of Brennan's wipe-outs (I have missed those this year!)

Comment

Great time guys! Let’s not have this be the last get together.

For the record Killer pulled his first 360.... and my GoPro was broken and missed it.

Water was 63F

Comment

What night are we going out next week?

Comment

Working...
                                X