No announcement yet.

2018 Southern Alberta Surf Nights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, I work all next week, get off Friday morning, but have family coming to town for the weekend. The week after that i'm off, and will actually be camping at little bow from thursday on so we can set up a night thursday or friday. We can use my boat since it will be out there already.

Comment

I will try to make it this upcoming week - just let me know what night works

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
        I think I ended up with Up2plane's shirt somehow .....

What the??? I have never had that happen with hundreds of shirts made. I have washed mine prob 10 times and no problem. Bring it next surf night and I'll fix it for ya.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
        2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
        360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

Jonnie
          Now you can change your name to "Waiting on Shirt"
          Last edited by gumby; 08-06-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby View Post
            Jonnie
            Now you can change your name to "Waiting on Shirt"
            HAHAHAHA. I was starting to wonder if anyone was paying attention to the best joke I've had in ages.

Comment

So by looking at my schedule, the best day would be Saturday. I could possibly swing Friday but it would involve a lot of moving parts to get there at a reasonable time.

However there is another issue. In proper JohnnieMo fashion I bent my new propeller. I swapped on the old 1433 and it runs like it ran before - like a rickety shopping cart. So it's pretty likely my boat won't be useful for surfing. The good news is it is already at the repair shop and I damaged it while drifting, so the damage was not too bad.

So I'll see how the week unfolds but given the amazing weather this week I would be willing to take a back seat and let you guys go out earlier in the week without me. It's not often we see +37.

Comment

We have to get out this week - this kind of weather isn't going to last!! I can't host, but should be done by 4:30 everyday this week.

Anyone?

Comment

Ok - we are heading out to Stafford Lake tomorrow night (sorry JohnnieMo). Let me know if you want to join (so far it is Jeeter, his son, myself and possibly MaxPow) and I can send directions to where we will be. Probably won’t leave town until 5 as I have work until at least 4:30.

Comment

Enjoy! I’m sweating my balls off in southern Maryland.

Comment

im in

Comment

Great time surfing last night with new friends!!! Hoping to do it again!!!

Comment

How is next week looking? I could do Tuesday or Wednesday (and the weather looks awesome)

I can host if someone has a 1235 I can use

Comment

Sounds not bad! I wish you all the best with your further products! May God bless you!
                            http://customessays.ws/blog/sexual-harassment-sociology-essay.html

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
                              How is next week looking? I could do Tuesday or Wednesday (and the weather looks awesome)

I can host if someone has a 1235 I can use
                              Johnnie,

I think Jetter and KillerBren are both going to be at Little Bow all week (but I will let them chime in). I am good for any night this week I think.

Comment

I spoke to Jetter about Wednesday. Weather looks good. Does that work for you guys? I assume we will have boats already.

Comment

Working...
                                X