No announcement yet.

2017 Southern Alberta Surf Nights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi boys! Sorry for the late reply to this thread. My boat is getting winterized now as we speak so I will not be able to pull the boat there for the day(it was either today or in 3 weeks for dealer appointments and didn't want to chance it). I might be available(still waiting on kid's hockey schedules) if your still heading out anytime soon JohnnyMo. Forecast doesn't look great for the weekend though.

Comment

I'm over in Europe at the moment, but I'm watching that forecast. My standard crew is not available, so there is lots of room on my boat for all of us. However I too am not pleased with the turn the forecast took. 15 and rainy... plus 56kph gusts. Let's watch up till Thursday and then make a go / no-go decision then.

Comment

Works for me

Comment

+11 and windy is what I’m reading. Unless one of you guys has special weather control powers I think this dream is dead. Thoughts?

Comment

It is Southern Alberta and things can change. Let's make the call on Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
            2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
            360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

I have nothing planned for Sunday at this point so we can decide Saturday.

Comment

8C with rain and wind. I think the dream is dead.

On the plus side I went to Seca today and Carter suggested he might take one of the new boats out there if we get a nice weekend later this month. He will let us know. So stay tuned!

I think we should book the flowrider at West Edmonton Mall some day this winter and do it up. I’ve never tried one but it’s gotta be fun. Not too pricey to rent once you pay the ransom to get in the water park.

https://youtu.be/4fRsXn1dacI

Comment

[emoji22]

Comment

Good day gentlemen... I hope you are all surviving this lovely winter we are having.

I want to put out a ping about a winter get together at the Flo-rider up in West Ed. Is there any interested in this? I did some cursory looking in to it and it appears you can get bulk pricing for the waterpark in groups of 15 or more. The Flo-rider is extra, but not much. You rent it hourly for $20. Either way, a day at the waterpark is pretty awesome. I could probably find 4 or 5 people myself.

If there is interest, we would need to find a day to do it. Since we have a lot of teachers, that probably limits us to weekends or at least school holidays. Thoughts?

I've attached a ridiculous picture to spur conversation about what I've been up to.

transam.jpg
                    Last edited by JohnnieMo; 11-21-2017, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
                      Good day gentlemen... I hope you are all surviving this lovely winter we are having.

I want to put out a ping about a winter get together at the Flo-rider up in West Ed. Is there any interested in this? I did some cursory looking in to it and it appears you can get bulk pricing for the waterpark in groups of 15 or more. The Flo-rider is extra, but not much. You rent it hourly for $20. Either way, a day at the waterpark is pretty awesome. I could probably find 4 or 5 people myself.

If there is interest, we would need to find a day to do it. Since we have a lot of teachers, that probably limits us to weekends or at least school holidays. Thoughts?

I've attached a ridiculous picture to spur conversation about what I've been up to.

[ATTACH]47261[/ATTACH]
                      Tire chains on the Trans Am!!!

I am usually in Edmonton a few weekends over the winter anyway. I will watch this closely.

Comment

Originally posted by macteacher2 View Post
                        Tire chains on the Trans Am!!!

I am usually in Edmonton a few weekends over the winter anyway. I will watch this closely.
                        I only put them on in order to move the car to the other side of the garage. Otherwise it gets stuck in the snow. Pathetic really. In other news, I have a Duramax now. I'm tired of paying more for truck gas than boat gas.

duramax.jpg

Comment

What do you guys think about Friday, February 16 for the trip to West Ed? Is that a school day for y'all? My son has 5 days off around then, so I assume you guys might as well. I think we will want to miss the weekend crazy.

Comment

Working...
                          X