No announcement yet.

ATX Photo Leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there some advantage to the ballast being in storage, if you have to take all your crap out to fill ballast?
    im now hearing there is no above floor sacs
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Do dealers have these on the floor yet? Anyone know what the deal with the 24’ is?

I have a trip to the dealer, for a service on Monday. I could climb around a little.. I’ll also have to pick up the following week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Handful shipped out this week to dealers. They were on hold at the factory until the release date. 24' will be out in the next few weeks.
        Oh Yeah!

Comment

Good to know. Maybe I’ll luck out and get to get my eyes on one. Be interested to see the specs on the 24’, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
            Its crazy to think how much the price is coming down on the ATX line while eliminating the subfloor. Sounds like the cost of the liner may have been a big part of driving up R series cost...just speculating
            The ATX is built on a liner also.
            Germaine Marine
            "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by Zackdogg View Post
              Ps, I built one real quick on the builder, was kinda bummed that I didn’t get a price there and then, but I’ll have a little better of an idea, when I hear back from whoever will respond. For the right price, I could take a chance on something with 5 years of warranty.

I didnt get anything from you what do you want to know? Build one and send it to me, or come down and see me. Either way Ill help ya if you want it.
              Germaine Marine

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                im now hearing there is no above floor sacs
                The boat is built very similar to say a moomba max. The lockers are from the hatch all the way to the bottom of the boat with no false floor. Its one big open box.
                Germaine Marine

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
                  I didnt get anything from you what do you want to know? Build one and send it to me, or come down and see me. Either way Ill help ya if you want it.
                  Why don’t they release the option pricing, I guess I understand “why”, but I don’t need a sales guy to hold my hand through optioning.. I really just need a 24’ base price, and an option pricing sheet, I could know inside of an hour, whether I’d consider it, or not.

I’ll be down late sept or early October, and I’ll come by, even if it’s just to say what’s up, and put a face with the name. I’m never not in the market for something better, really, although I really don’t want to buy a boat for a couple more years.

Comment

Why don’t they release the option pricing, I guess I understand “why”, but I don’t need a sales guy to hold my hand through optioning.. I really just need a 24’ base price, and an option pricing sheet, I could know inside of an hour, whether I’d consider it, or not.

I’ll be down late sept or early October, and I’ll come by, even if it’s just to say what’s up, and put a face with the name. I’m never not in the market for something better, really, although I really don’t want to buy a boat for a couple more years.

Ill tell you why they arent posting pricing and you can either buy or sell on the idea. The main reasoning IMO is this. When you are building a crazy price point boat that is nuts in terms of standard features you have to start looking under each nook and cranny to save money. Being I see what it takes to do our website alone undoubtedly a really easy way to shore up cost is to build a much simpler boat builder that doesnt have to populate costs and lists. All of that stuff takes major time and the old adage hasnt changed.. time is money.

Us dealers have the pricing and you the consumer have the base pricing. Your dealer can show options and costs on those options. This method does 2 things.. Its keeps costs down which means more boat for less to the consumer and it also gets the interested parties to come in and see and touch the boat.

So much opinion is swung in this day and age on the internet between the brands and their loyalists. We already saw it alot yesterday. ATX is saying screw that, lets rewind the clock, take some of the info availabilty away so we can remove the narratives that swirl around from people who havent even been in it and let the consume come see the boat in person and experience it first hand without the social media bias that tends to cloud consumers before they even start.

Give the consumer enough to either see if they like it or dont and then let the dealer run point on explaining the brand in depth. This is a good thing.
                    Germaine Marine

Comment

I totally get “why” they do it, from a sales perspective. For me, it just seems like transparency is a lot more valuable, anymore. If all the competition, not sure they all do, but boats I’ve looked at do, show their upgrade pricing on their websites, why not. And I get building the boat builder on the website is time intensive, and maybe not worth the cost of admission for Tige. I get driving customers to dealerships and letting a sales guy give them the ATX speech. I don’t have a boat company, and I’m sure this was discussed at length before making the decision to not show the pricing, so I’m probably wrong in my line of thinking. Maybe it’s as simple as X amount of people that walk into a dealership buy a boat, and Y amount of people that look at an online boat builder never bother to make that walk.

Ultimately, pricing of stuff will be on here, soon enough, and I know the people on this forum, or at least the active ones, are probably an ultra-minority of Tige owners. I ask every single Tige owner I meet, whether it’s on the water, ramp, or a parking lot, if they utilize this forum, and Nick is the only guy I’ve ever met that is. I’m outside of the norm, so my thinking probably is too. I guess this whole conversation is out of personal curiosity, more than anything. If I option a boat, I wouldn’t have to think twice about more than an option or 2, I guess most boat buyers need that guidance, and that gives you guys the option of the upsell, which is where a decent chunk of the money is made. I optioned 3 or 4 boats, last night, just screwing around, and the steering wheel upgrade is the only one I didn’t already have my mind made up on. But there is stuff I’d eliminate, if the price wasn’t reasonable, for sure.

Or you guys could release the pricing, on the downlow to TO members, and we’ll promise to keep our mouthes shut! Just an idea!

Comment

I totally get “why” they do it, from a sales perspective. For me, it just seems like transparency is a lot more valuable, anymore. If all the competition, not sure they all do, but boats I’ve looked at do, show their upgrade pricing on their websites, why not. And I get building the boat builder on the website is time intensive, and maybe not worth the cost of admission for Tige. I get driving customers to dealerships and letting a sales guy give them the ATX speech. I don’t have a boat company, and I’m sure this was discussed at length before making the decision to not show the pricing, so I’m probably wrong in my line of thinking. Maybe it’s as simple as X amount of people that walk into a dealership buy a boat, and Y amount of people that look at an online boat builder never bother to make that walk.

Ultimately, pricing of stuff will be on here, soon enough, and I know the people on this forum, or at least the active ones, are probably an ultra-minority of Tige owners. I ask every single Tige owner I meet, whether it’s on the water, ramp, or a parking lot, if they utilize this forum, and Nick is the only guy I’ve ever met that is. I’m outside of the norm, so my thinking probably is too. I guess this whole conversation is out of personal curiosity, more than anything. If I option a boat, I wouldn’t have to think twice about more than an option or 2, I guess most boat buyers need that guidance, and that gives you guys the option of the upsell, which is where a decent chunk of the money is made. I optioned 3 or 4 boats, last night, just screwing around, and the steering wheel upgrade is the only one I didn’t already have my mind made up on. But there is stuff I’d eliminate, if the price wasn’t reasonable, for sure.

Or you guys could release the pricing, on the downlow to TO members, and we’ll promise to keep our mouthes shut! Just an idea!

It’s really not a matter of upselling...

Just like the other price point lines, their isn’t the margins in this type of boat. That’s no bull ****, just isn’t there.

This lineup compared to other entry lineup boats has so many options available, it would be confusing. Why don’t we all agree to see how this thing roles out, if things need to change Atx will be all ears I’m sure.

It’s going to better for the brand. Gotta trust me on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Germaine Marine

Comment

The ATX is built on a liner also.
                          Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

It’s really not a matter of upselling...

Just like the other price point lines, their isn’t the margins in this type of boat. That’s no bull ****, just isn’t there.

This lineup compared to other entry lineup boats has so many options available, it would be confusing. Why don’t we all agree to see how this thing roles out, if things need to change Atx will be all ears I’m sure.

It’s going to better for the brand. Gotta trust me on this one.

I have zero thought in my head that I know anything about the boat business better than you, or anyone at Tige, for that matter.. I also know they aren’t going to change the website for me. I’m just kicking ideas and thoughts around on a boat forum, my ramblings may make me sound like one, but I’m not an idiot. I went from having no interest, to at least, an interest in seeing what ATX is all about, in the last 29 hours. There’s a pretty solid chance that I’d buy a used 2017 or 2018 RZX over the ATX, either way. But it does pique my interest a little. Maybe it’s just the whole we always want what we don’t have thing. Most of my curiosity would be bottom line in a boat optioned similar to mine with a 575. When I see that number, I’ll know instantly if this thing is any kind of discussion, or not.

Comment

I have zero thought in my head that I know anything about the boat business better than you, or anyone at Tige, for that matter.. I also know they aren’t going to change the website for me. I’m just kicking ideas and thoughts around on a boat forum, my ramblings may make me sound like one, but I’m not an idiot. I went from having no interest, to at least, an interest in seeing what ATX is all about, in the last 29 hours. There’s a pretty solid chance that I’d buy a used 2017 or 2018 RZX over the ATX, either way. But it does pique my interest a little. Maybe it’s just the whole we always want what we don’t have thing. Most of my curiosity would be bottom line in a boat optioned similar to mine with a 575. When I see that number, I’ll know instantly if this thing is any kind of discussion, or not.

Why don’t you let me
                              Just do a 2-1 in your boat now. You love your rzx right? Let me get the drivetrain kicking

Germaine Marine

Comment

What do you think about the 1.76:1 swap, and GSA, on there? I need to do some shopping... not sure if I’m better dumping $10k into mine, and I’d be done for a few years, at least. Not sure what a 575, 2017, RZX goes for. And not sure if I could get something new, for somewhere around the same.. not sure what I can get for mine.. just lots of variables to figure out..

I have to see some pricing on this 24’ ATX, too..

Comment

Working...
                                X