ATX Photo Leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
    IMO it pounds anything in the lineup currently stock. And its not close.
    Looking forward to getting one out. Notice you changed your signature. You forgot to throw a shout out to Avalon

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
      Looking forward to getting one out. Notice you changed your signature. You forgot to throw a shout out to Avalon
      That is true, given I we dont carry them in AZ or CA i forget sometimes.
      Germaine Marine
      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
        That is true, given I we dont carry them in AZ or CA i forget sometimes.
        I'm just yanking your chain. 23ft tritoons dont get my blood pumping either.

Comment

I do have to say had I known atx was coming out I might have waited to buy the z3. 22ft to me is the sweet spot between large enough to carry a few when needed but small enough to not need a funky garage to park in.
          interested to see one in person. a trip to see jason might be in order in the near future.
          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

New IG pic shows a better shot of the windscreen.
            Attached Files

Comment

Long time since I logged in here but we are in the market for a new boat and I got the chance to demo the ATX this past Friday at our annual Tige owners reunion. Boat had 2,750 worth of ballast but needs a little more in the nose. I liked it more with 7 people in it than 4. Wave is amazing for surfing. I was nailing my 360s behind it. We were at 4,700ft of elevation and with full ballast (2,750) and 4 people in the boat it hit 31mph with no problem. In fact the speed was still increasing but I was satisfied that the Raptor 400 with the 2:1 transmission would be enough even here in Colorado at our altitude. It has manual ballast switches bu still has a screen. Great boat all the way around. I sat down with my dealer yesterday and priced one out. Price is fair but I think we are going to spend the extra $ and go RZX2. Also I was told today that the shortest you can get it on any trailer they offer is 8' 6" which means it won't fit in my 8' garage door. This was a huge deciding factor for us.

Comment

I plan to purchase a boat over the falll/winter and think this is where I’m at:

ATX 22: know nothing about it other than it will be Tige’s value brand. I like what i have seen so far, with exception of window, but it’s growing on me. Boat looks deep and has a good bit of freeboard from what i can tell. Hope to find out more tomorrow after the release.

Tige R23: went out on a buddies a few weeks ago and really liked the boat. If I go this route I will try to find a leftover ‘19. My only reserve about the R23 is lack of freeboard. Boat sits low in water compared to other newer style boats.

Moomba Kaiyen: new model for 2020 so details are slowly coming out. It is a mini Makai, and sort of resembles a Supra SA with less features and luxuries. 3700 lbs subfloor ballast, deep boat with a lot of freeboard. Hope to find it more soon when I visit the dealer.

I think I have narrowed it down to those 3. Maybe throw In a moomba mojo or Craz but they would be at bottom of list. My previous boat was a Yamaha 242 so any one of these would be an upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by 242Boater View Post
                  I

Tige R23: went out on a buddies a few weeks ago and really liked the boat. If I go this route I will try to find a leftover ‘19. My only reserve about the R23 is lack of freeboard. Boat sits low in water compared to other newer style boats.

e.
                  I’d think twice about an hold over. 2019 will be Taps3, 2020 will be GSA with actuators that measure true position. I haven’t witnessed it, but all the tige experts are saying GSA has a better wave and much more consistent. I’d bet you won’t save much on a hold over vs buying a 2020 at the right time, say December! Plus you can custom order the 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting. I’ll have to look in to that. I’ve ran across ‘19’s for $80k. I really want to stay at $85k or under so a 2020 may be out of reach.

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
                      I do have to say had I known atx was coming out I might have waited to buy the z3. 22ft to me is the sweet spot between large enough to carry a few when needed but small enough to not need a funky garage to park in.
                      interested to see one in person. a trip to see jason might be in order in the near future.
                      Yeow. Come see me.
                      Germaine Marine
                      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

https://www.atxboats.com/boats/22-type-s
                        Website is up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like it...it looks sharp!!

Comment

I like it

Comment

https://www.atxboats.com/the-atx-difference

Very impressive 22' entry level boat. If anyone is looking at an axis, they need to look at the ATX.
                              Oh Yeah!

Comment

Looks pretty good, any dealers on here know when the 24' version will be ready??

Comment

Working...
                                X