Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post
    https://www.atxboats.com/the-atx-difference

Very impressive 22' entry level boat. If anyone is looking at an axis, they need to look at the ATX.
    So how much of it is manual control?
    My biggest problem with new boats is all the electronics that fail.

Comment

Yeah, it looks like it could have some decent stuff going for it. I have no idea why they use that red/black/white combo for marketing, that combo is pretty hideous. Some of the stuff on it looks pretty good, although still not a huge fan of the windshield or tower. I’d like to see one in person, although I likely wouldn’t roll one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Will ATX be automatically serviced by all Tige dealers?

Comment

20190731_101348.jpg
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

parker.jpg

I love the GSA's with hydraulic-electric actuators. All of the Tige line has them as well.
            Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post
              [ATTACH]51362[/ATTACH]

I love the GSA's with hydraulic-electric actuators. All of the Tige line has them as well.
              For sure! I’m praying those end up being an aftermarket system, for older boats. I know you said it isn’t likely soon, if ever, but a man can hope, can’t he!!???

Comment

Couple of questions I'm hoping someone will answer:

How does this hull compare to an RZX2? Less freeboard?

I heard it had the 2:1 transmission, but the order form says 1.5:1. Is the 2:1 available?

Will it be possible to put an M2 tower on it?

Comment

I agree with Zack, that red/black/white scheme is atrocious. It looks like a 4yo with scissors, paper, and glue got busy on a preschool project.

I don’t understand these new towers. Specifically the base. Why is there? Am I to believe the mechanisms it contains can’t be designed to be under the gunwhale? It takes up so much room on such a usable spot. Totally in the way, totally ugly.

The windshield doesn’t bother me as much as I thought it would. The helm looks great. Clean, functional, no nonsense. Gold star on that one. Most of the interior looks great. Bow looks really nice.

Wave looks pretty good but, putting little rippers on there is the absolute wrong marketing approach. Everyone has already knows that kids on the wake pictures doesn’t count. Just cut to the chase. You built no no nonsense boat, give me a no nonsense look at it.
                  You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I really like the way the Ghost Edition looks

RcYhgujl.jpg
                    I319PYgA.jpg

Comment

That’s more like it. White towers forever!
                      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Those pictures would have done a much better job of marketing toward me. I’d take it over the axis, all day, if that’s what they’re going at.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
                          Couple of questions I'm hoping someone will answer:

How does this hull compare to an RZX2? Less freeboard?

I heard it had the 2:1 transmission, but the order form says 1.5:1. Is the 2:1 available?

Will it be possible to put an M2 tower on it?
                          Running surface is different and no subfloor ballast on the ATX. It has a ton of storage though! I'm not exactly sure on the freeboard measurements.
                          Standard motor is the 6.2L Indmar 360 motor with the 1.5:1. You can upgrade to the Raptor 400 which will then have the 2:1
                          Not an option for the M2 tower right now on the ATX line.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeB313 View Post
                            Running surface is different and no subfloor ballast on the ATX. It has a ton of storage though! I'm not exactly sure on the freeboard measurements.
                            Standard motor is the 6.2L Indmar 360 motor with the 1.5:1. You can upgrade to the Raptor 400 which will then have the 2:1
                            Not an option for the M2 tower right now on the ATX line.
                            Thanks Mike. So no subfloor ballast? I wonder if the lockers are crazy deep like the Max. It would have to to have more storage than an RZX2. So ballast bags in the rear lockers and then I assume a bag on each side of the bow?

This is getting interesting.

Comment

Side lockers are super deep. I'm 6'2" and if I stand in the port side storage area underneath the seats it is well above my knee.

2 Bags in the rear lockers and 1 U bag up front.

I'm not sure how the factory measures it, but on the websites it shows the ATX having 101 cu ft of storage and the RZX2 only has 79'cu ft.
                              Last edited by MikeB313; 08-01-2019, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Mike, do you know if all the same gelcoat colors are going to be available across both lines?? If so the new mint has me stoked.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X