X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATX Photo Leaked

FB_IMG_1564419914680.jpg

Leaked on a FB page....

Surpra called...they want their wheels back. Tower is disappointing. Hopefully the manual tower on the R boats is still available.

Comment

No kidding. Hopefully it performs, and people will love it for that reason. I’m sure it has it’s place in the market, somewhere, but it isn’t for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Only a couple days and we will be able to see the options and interior! Doesn't look bad, tower not great but I don't really care if it puts out a great surf wave and wakeboard wake I can deal with an ugly tower! Can't wait to see any different color, I hate black/red/white wake boats for some reason.

Comment

I'm going to say I like it and I am curious to see the interior but more interested in the gsa plates and what type of surf it puts up.

Comment

That’s basically my thought.. that tower, windshield, and those graphics are hideous. If it’s well built and performs, there will be buyers for them.. those people can laugh at me since I have one that looks cool and doesn’t fully perform!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0bkqd7A..._web_copy_link

^^they used some little rippers for the video so the wave looks huge. I think even with an adult on it it's going to look big. Looks like it's going to out surf an r23 if doing a bone stock apples to apple comparison(no lead or additional ballast)IMO. That's assuming the promo video boat didnt have some lead snuck in it
              Last edited by freeheel4life; 07-29-2019, 08:51 PM.

Comment

that boat design in the shot burn posted reminds me of how auto manufacturers camo their test mules up so you can't see the body lines. it's a horrid example that I can't imagine anyone would spec out when ordering but to each their own......
                want to see the interior and how it feels and what the dash is like. not sold on the tower but if she surfs well I could overlook that. I'm really not a fan of the axis windshield but again, if she surfs........
                2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

I'm with a few others on here...if it puts out an equivalent wave to other boats that cost 2x as much I can get over a few cosmetic issues if it saves me 40-60 thousand dollars

I'm more curious on if they will be able to keep costs in check on these things. Axis is creeping into the $100k range which negates the whole point of these budget line boats....the R (R21 specifically) series when from nicely outfitted starting at $65k to starting at $85k in just two years. If you jump $15-20k in 2 years on these things Tige just wasted the point of these boats
                  Last edited by BurnMac42; 07-30-2019, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Looks ZXish with MB tower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love that description. I think you mean old MB tower. 18 and up MB towers kill it. They look a lot like the E2. I'd bet they are same manufacturer. I really like the angled look on the outside at the top corners but rounded on the cabin aide.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
                        https://www.instagram.com/p/B0bkqd7A..._web_copy_link

^^they used some little rippers for the video so the wave looks huge. I think even with an adult on it it's going to look big. Looks like it's going to out surf an r23 if doing a bone stock apples to apple comparison(no lead or additional ballast)IMO. That's assuming the promo video boat didnt have some lead snuck in it
                        IMO it pounds anything in the lineup currently stock. And its not close.
                        Germaine Marine
                        "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
                          IMO it pounds anything in the lineup currently stock. And its not close.
                          In the ATX lineup or Tige/ATX lineup...Cause if it's just the ATX lineup it doesnt count just pounding yourself

Comment

I actually don't mind the tower. IMO it's much better than some of the vertical towers some mfg's are using these these days. I like the forward sweep. The windshield on the other hand is ugly.

Comment

Should be an interesting day tomorrow. I actually love the windshield. I don't think pictures will do it justice. The side glass is thick so it really looks beefy. Much better than the non existing side windows on the axis.
                              Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                              X